•ɪɴᴛʀᴏ•

A/N: YN is black with locs <3

__

It was a slow, quiet class.

As the boring teacher read out loud, Miles tried relentlessly to keep awake during the lecture. Last night he was swinging around the city in his black and red suit, saving people left and right. Not realizing the effect it's gonna have on him in the morning.

"Still with us, Morales?"

Miles' head shot up straight, seeing Mr. Clark right in front of him, arms folded with an amused look on his face. "...yeah sir," he said, rubbing his eyes. Once he heard light giggles from his classmates, he hid his face in embarrassment.

You see, he was getting the hang of the superhero stuff, but high school? Not so much.

Even though he's made great friends with his roommate, Ganke Lee; and his grades have done much better, he still found himself in the awkward phase of his social life at Visions. And it was just getting tougher.

"Do remember to get enough sleep Morales, I'm not in the mood to find out if you're a snorer or not" more giggles erupted out the students, as Miles faked a smile, "Yes sir."

*bell rings*

Everyone got up from their seats, ignoring Mrs. Clark's talk about homework as they walked out into the Hallway. Miles stayed behind, packing his books and notebooks back into his already overfilled bookbag. While rushing, the zipper zipped lower making some of his belongings fall onto the ground.

Groaning in frustration, he pushed them back all back in harsher, wishing he was six feet under.

"It's not gonna fit like that"

Miles looked up to see who the voice belonged to, quickly regretting it because it belongs to YN. 
His crush.

Their skin was rich deep brown, and their (w/c) locs were pushed back into a ponytail. They wore the same blue school uniform as Miles', along with colorful bead bracelets covering lengths of their wrist.  Their arms folded in the chest as they watched Miles with a neural expression, waiting for him to finish. 

"Hi!" He cleared his throat, "Hi. Heyyy." He tried to lay back cooly, but more books fell out.

You blinked at him, "hey" you said simply.  He watched in confusion when you crouched down to pick up his books and set them on the table. "You know, if you stack them together from big to small, It'll be easier for them to fit '', you advised taking his bag and putting the books in there yourself.

He was dumbfounded. "The- The books?!" 

You laughed, "Yes the books". You then zipped it up and gave it to him, "and whatever you have leftover, you can carry it", you handed him his sketchbook, and he immediately took it from you.

"T-Thank you. Um-" you cut him off "It's nothing. I figured that one out in middle school", you waved it off as you sat down in your assigned seat.

"Brooklyn middle?"