Dancing in the rain (fluff + almost smut )

"Well that's it chat, me and revivebur are gonna log off now. BYEEE!!" I say as I end the stream.I notice that it's raining and I point out
"You really wanna do that now?" Revivebur says. I nod in an enthusiastic way. I grab his hand and we run out the house.its raining heavily and we both get drenched. Revivebur's eyeliner is washing off fast. I laugh. We spin around laughing. "Im fucking soaking-" revivebur shouts.
"ME TOOO" i giggle. I jump on his shoulders as we spin. I put my head resting on his head.
"Your hair smells nice" i say
"What the fuck." revivebur replies. I laugh again crying because of my laughter. I jump of his shoulders and he grabs my hands and spins me picks me up again. "You're like a sister to me!" revivebur laughs. I stop laughing. I hate it when he calls me his sister. I jump out of his hands and run inside.

4 hours later

"Y/N? Its been 4 hours. Your dinner is cold.. " revivebur whispers. You can hear me silently sob through the door. "Y/N?" revivebur opens the door silently and looks at me. "Y/N why are you crying" revivebur asks.
"I love you, dumbass" i mumble quietly so be doesnt hear me. He sits next to me and puts his arm on my shoulder. "If you want me to leave you alone just ask." he whispers. I shake my head and move alot closer to him, hugging his arm. He rests his head on my head, as I slowly drift off into sleep.

I wake up on my bed, wondering where revivebur is. A few minutes later, revivebur walks in. "Morning dear, you slept for ages. I made you breakfast." he says, passing a tray over to me will pancakes on. I sit up and grab my knife and fork. Revivebur sits downs next to me, he sits on his phone waiting for me to finish eating.

After i finished eating, revivebur grabbed my hand and pulled me out off bed. We enter the living room and i can see blankets and pillows, popcorn and drinks. I looked at him smirking and we jump out the couch, cuddling each other, picking a movie to watch.

Half way through the movie, revivebur looks at me in a weird way. He hesitates but ends up kissing me. My eyes open wide, as i slowly close my eyes and enjoy the kiss. Revivebur pins me to the sofa making out with me while the movie plays in the background. "Revivebur.. The movie." i struggled to say as so much pleasure was rushing through my body.

After all that, we carried on watching the movie.

The end 😱