Chapter one:Abused

anything that is in bold is a tic. I have a friend with tourette's so this is for awareness and things that ik she says so enjoy.

EVALINE SNAPE:

"You Ungrateful Little Shit!",My father, Severus Snape spat in my face, repeating his horrid slurs. "Retard, Stop moving, your a disgrace, Stop swearing I didn't raise you to do that!",he continued.

"I cant-Fuck me-.....sorry I can't dad!",I said tears spilling down my face while my body jerked left and right. A moment later the door flung open, revealing my older brother Jackson.

"Dad get off her!",Jackson screeched.

"J...j...-I sucked your dad-....sorry Jackson just don't, leave it go to your room you don't -whistle- need to see this",I pleaded with him. My dad climbed off of me,

"I'm done with you....you pathetic bitch now I know why you were sorted into Hufflepuff.......".

FLASHBACK:

"Hufflepuff!",the hat yelled,I sat there dumbfounded at the words,I slowly turn around to see if my dad was there, he was behind me, he viciously grabbed my arm it was definitely gonna leave a bruised it hurt like a bitch.

"Please dad -Fuck SpongeBob- don't it hurts I'm sorry",I begged while he dragged me out of the Great hall, with tears streaming down my face I see to grey eyes filled with Anger and Rage.It must have taken him all his will not to get up and punch my dad in the face.

END OF FLASHBACK:

Jackson rushed over to me,

"Oh Merlin Eva are you okay?",he cooes picking me up in a bridal fashion. "That dumb arse made your leg bleed let me carry you to the bathroom then we can clean you up". I nod faintly because I could feel a tic coming.

"-Whistle,Clap,whistle,Clap". "Thanks jack,I don't deserve you".

FAST FORWARD BECAUSE IM LAZY:

After Jackson cleaned my bloody leg,He carried me to my bed and laid me down.

"Hey Eva I think you should rest after were going to Hogwarts then you can see your boyfriend",he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"-Michael Jackson bitch-... Sorry jack what -bitch ass- boyfriend.

"That Blonde Slytherin one....Draco Malfoy",after those words leave his mouth I bolt upright my neck jerking to the side.

"-I...I..I..I..know Ur location-... Sorry I ment uhmmm that we haven't even spoken...."

"Yet",Jackson cuts me off and leaves the room. I wonder what this boy has planned.