Chapter 6: Secrets

Madam Pomfrey rushes out of the room and the look on Dumbledor's face is scared, confused maybe even dumbfounded.

"It can't be",he mutters to himself exactly like Madam Pomfrey.My heart was beating faster my palms sweating madly,

"Look at me!",I scream, "What is happening to me".

Dumbledor looks shocked while Madam Pomfrey just looks blank.

"Miss Snape are you aware of Calm Attractions?", Dumbledor questions his soft voice sweeping around the room. I shake my head no waiting for him to proceed.

"You can't be serious professor Dumbledor-",protests Madam Pomfrey.
Just as Dumbledor is about to continue Draco sprints in panting sweat pouring of his forehead.

"Don't tell her please",he sobs,"She's not ready for the truth....you know why".As soon as Draco finishes Dumbledor turns around and grabs Draco firmly by the arm and leads him away,letting me only hear his muffled sobs.

"Deary I have finished cleaning you up, you may leave if you would like",Madam Pomfrey suggests and without another word I sweep out of the infirmary,heading for Dumbledor's office.

As I'm turning a corner I bump Into a tall wall, it was Draco he was sweating and crying, hyperventilating.

"Hey, hey Draco look at me calm down, calm down what's wrong are you okay please talk to me",I say trying to get him to slow his breathing.

"God you are so Oblivious Evaline Snape",he says once he catched his breath.I raise my eyebrows letting him proceed.
"Just promise me whatever I tell you we can still be friends",he beggs with pleading eyes.

"I promise", I whisper letting a tear fall down my cheek, I was scared, really scared.

Slowly he takes out his wand and uses an unknown spell.

"Leggilimens", he whispers.

My eyes automatically shut,everything in my brain is whirling I see memories and flashbacks, but there not my memory's there his.It feels like we have been going back for a few hours when it's only been minuets.Then we stop, the spinning slows and reveals a picture almost like a video it's of , My father, Lucius Malfoy and he who shall not be named..... Voldemort.

I try to move I try to struggle but I can't it's like every part of my body is frozen like everything but my brain and heart has shut down.

"This is a good thing Severus",A whispery voice states, Voldemort.

"No it's not, my daughter is not as well advanced as your son, she is lazy and arrogant-",Lucius cuts him off,

"Ahh so just like her father",he says cannily.

"I!",yells Voldemort, "I",but he says it more calmly, "I say that this is a great thing! A Snape and a Malfoy".

"Y....y...yes my lord I do agree but uhm how should we tell them",then there is a hissing and a thick greyish green snake slithers from behind Lucius and over to Voldemort.

"Nagini tells me we have a spy", "Well Which one of you is it!"

"My lord you know I would never betray you such",Snape says numbly.

"Lucius how could you....you would sell me out", Voldemort whispers utterly taken about. lucius can't say anything he just starts shaking. "Cruccio!", Voldemort yells and then the memory starts to fade so I can only hear the faint screams of Lucius Malfoy being tortured by Voldemort himself.

When the memory is gone I am broken out of the trance by Draco who was slightly shaking himself........