chapter 19 don't mess with the glitch !

Rune's Point Of View

I woke up to my cute little Switchy and snuggled him closer to me he looks at me and then hugs me he uses his strings to keep me here .

Switch please let me go I need to get up .

ᑎO I ᗯᗩᑎT YOᑌ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᖇᑌᑎᗴ ᗰY ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ I ᗪOᑎ'T ᗯᗩᑎT ᗩᑎOTᕼᗴᖇ IᑎᑕIᗪᗴᑎT ᒪIKᗴ ᒪᗩՏT ᗯᗴᗴK .

I'm not a baby Switchy I'm a  women not some weak girl with no one to help her I gave you switchy plyss I think that Dream sans is still stalking us he like one of those creapy fan girls shipping everyone together😲😖 .

I Տᗴᗴ YOᑌ ᗪO ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗩ ᑭOIᑎT ᗯITᕼ TᕼᗩT .

ᗷᑌT ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪO YOᑌ TᕼIᑎK ᗯᗴ ՏᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᗪO ᗰY ᒪOᐯᗴ?

Um why not another game of hide and seek we can invite red an sci and all our other friends too like outer and the others oh we could even invite your friend Error and your other brother anitError sans what do you say my switchy swap ?

ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ ᗩᑎ ᗴ᙭ᑕᗴᒪᗴᑎT  Iᗪᗴᗩ ᒪᗴT'Տ ᘜO ᑕᗩᒪᒪ ᗴᐯᗴᖇY Oᑎᗴ ᑌᑭ .

But man were we wrong it was only the beginning to the bad sanses revenge for sicking me and switches stalker on their boss .

As we began to play with not outer but his human friend frisk and his brother nebula and Error didn't come saying he hates glitches like the one's Switch keeps company with but at least AnitError showed up though then ink and Error ran him off for scarring another sans of the au we were in something about Turing into Nightmare for a minute and all of them had to chase the fake Nightmare with Dreams help but then the real deal showed up with his gang .

"Um Switchy I think we're in trouble again.

ᗰᗯᗴᕼ ᗯᕼY IՏ IT YOᑌ ᗩᘜᗩIᑎ ᗩՏ I TOᒪᗪ YOᑌ ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ՏTᗩY ᗩᗯᗩY ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗰY ᘜIᖇᒪᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ😩 !

"Um Switchy are you alright ....oh no your glitching again😱 after the trouble I went to last time no Switchy don't do it .
I watched as my boyfriend was pulling stars and some strings out of thin air the strings in his sockets as he did his glitchy laugh oh no this isn't good at all he started to go crazy smashing a sana with black eye lights until he was hurt so bad he couldn't stand .

Um Switchy maybe we shouldn't attack the Scarry bad monsters that have a hundred times the lv you have and me having none puts me at a disadvantage.

I don't want to die to them remember that they are already mad I got rid of that parasite Fresh sans and his infected minions.

Oᕼ ᖇIᘜᕼT YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗩ ᑭOIᑎT ᖇᑌᑎᗴ !

ᗷᑌT TᕼᗩT ᗯOᑎ'T ՏTOᑭ ᗰᗴ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᖴIᘜᕼTIᑎᘜ Tᕼᗴᗰ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ !

ᗴᐯIᒪ ᗪOᗴᖇ'Տ YOᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ ᖴᗩᑕIᑎᘜ Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᘜᑎIᖴIᑕᗴᑎT ՏᗩᑎՏ ᑭᖇᗴᑭᗩᖇᗴ TO ᗷᗴ ᗪᗴᖴᗴᗩTᗴᗪ ᗷY ᗰᗴ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ !

Sans No!

Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᘜᑎIᖴIᑕᗴᑎT ՏᗩᑎՏ YᗴՏ !

"No you are going to get me and you killed😫😖.

TᕼOՏᗴ ᐯᐯIᒪᒪIᗩᑎՏ  ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎᗴᐯᗴᖇ ՏTOᑭ Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᘜᑎIᖴIᑕᗴᑎT ՏᗩᑎՏ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ!

Sans just why Switchy no I don't want to die because you keep picking fights with higher powers than you first it was Ink and Blueberry now it's the freaking king of negative emotions he's bad news Switchy !