Ch. 2

———————————————————————————~Steve Rogers~

~Steve Rogers~

I'll admit, I was highly pissed off someone interrupted Mr Romano and I's meeting. It was unprofessional and almost made me want to back out of the deal all together. Then she walked in. First of all, I had no idea he had a daughter. Nothing in our research came up with him having any children other than Luca and Vincenzo Jr. She's hot... my hands instantly became clammy when she spoke and I lost focus, simply staring at her. Tattoos run up her left arm and onto her chest. I'd kill to see the rest of it.

I was surprised she called me out on staring at her but I honestly couldn't help it. She's beautiful and she didn't put up with my shit. I don't think I've ever been this captivated by someone before and I've never even spoken to her.

Her father is a family man, which is something I respect. He puts them first and his business second. I myself put my family first so I'm hopeful this works out. I do wonder if Bella knows what he does... and why she decided to leave the country.

We're following Mr Romano outside and I nearly lose my breath at the sight. She's just in a green bikini. It's not overly sexy but fuck me... I subtly clear by throat but Bucky notices, and he chuckles quietly.

Are those more tattoos? Shit... I'm screwed.

"Do not embarrass me." I snap but he only smiles. Bucky is like a brother to me and is my right hand man so I never stay mad at him for too long. Mr Romano starts speaking but I can only pay attention to the beauty in front of me. I end up catching the tail end of his talk. "...preferably when you're clothed." Oh no please don't...

"So... ever had gelato?" She asks and I swear my eyes nearly fall out of my head when she sucks on a straw. Shit... what is going on with me?

"Um I haven't. Not sure about the boss, here." I vaguely hear Buck speak.

"Please stop staring at me. I won't hesitate to punch you." She snaps but I can see the playful smirk form on her plump lips.

"I'd like to see you try darlin. And no, I haven't."

"And he speaks!" Bucky chuckles and I nudge him. He's not helping here. "And for your information, I can take down guys twice your size. Now! If you'll excuse me, I need to change and we can head into the city. I will meet you both in an hour. Mateo here will escort you to the guest house." She smiles and walks away. I shamelessly stare at her ass, faintly being able to see the curves. Shit I'd love nothing more than to squeeze it.

Someone clears their throat and Mateo says to follow him. The walk is silent but I just know Buck is going to grill me when we get in private. I've never acted like this. Mateo hands us the keys and we walk inside. Right as Bucky closes the door, he turns to face me and crosses his arms.

"What, Bucky?" I groan.

"I've never seen you act this way with a woman. Usually they're all over your arm with a single look and then your bed. Why's this one different?" I sigh, unsure how to answer that. He really called me out for being a so called whore. I'm really not... I just like women... probably a bit too much.