First Meeting Fatgum P.O.V

Also this takes place right before the planning of Eri's escapade. And this won't go exactly as the anime goes (of course)

Fatgum P.O.V~ 'Now what could be so important for there to be so many heroes in one area. And then bring UA students along with?' Fatgum was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't realize Kirishima and Tamaki were trying to speak to him. "Hey Fatgum. . . Hello? You there? Fatguuumm," Kirishima's voice finally reached Fatgum. 

"Huh- Uh, oh. Hey Red Riot, Suneater." Tamaki looked worried but calmly, with a sigh he said, "Finally, about time. What were you thinking about anyway?" Fatgum was about to reply when he heard someone interrupt him. "The meeting's about to start. C'mon let's go," the man who interrupted Fatgum left him speechless when he looked at him.

He had pale skin, black eyes, hair, and clothes. With a gray scarf, and looked like he seriously needed some sleep. Even so, he looked stunning, Fatgum felt like he could stare into those dark night sky eyes forever. Fatgum shook his head, 'What am I thinking?! I don't even know him. Seriously Taishiro?' (Yes that is is name, look it up) Kirishima, again, interrupted his train of thought. 

"Oh, hey Sensei. Sorry. Also do you know what's going on?"

"All I know is that Mirio and Midoriya found a little girl who needs rescuing, as well as Overhaul. Other than that, no."

"What?! A little girl?!" Fatgum now knew why the heroes were needed. "I swear if Overhaul lays a hand on her I'll-" 

"I'm just as angry as you are, but we need to go. We're a couple of the only heroes still in this room, and I don't want to make a scene so c'mon," Kirishima's sensei interrupted.

"Yeah, y-your right, I don't want to cause a scene either," Tamaki agreed.

*Time skip brought to you by lazy author who doesn't want to make a whole conversation*

At the end of the meeting all the heroes went to go and rest for tomorrow, after all their going in blind, so it'd be best to rest before the event. A child's life is at stake and they want to be ready for whatever tomorrow brings.

375 word count.