Escaping Expulsion

3rd Pov

A shot of Blight Industries. Along with a banner that says "Private Sale". Multiple hooded figures make their way inside the building. Edric and Emira stand at the door, looking at each other to cause some mischief. Edric puts a paper on one of the figures' backs, it reads out 'Hex Me' they start giggling at their deed.

Inside the factory, a group of hooded figures stood before two hooded figures that were on stage getting ready for a presentation, a spotlight shining on one of them.  "Welcome, value investors, to our annual-" the person takes off their hood and it's revealed to be Amity's mother. "Blight Industries private sale!" The other one takes off the hood, but trips, and it's revealed that the other hooded figure is Alador Blight.

"If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help." She brings her hand closer to her mouth as she whispers. "And, if you've got an enemy or two.. well, who are we to judge?" This made everybody laugh, Odalia gestures at Alador. "This is my husband Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era. My name is Odalia, and as an oracle, I predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present... the first glimpse of our crowning achievement." The two moved aside to see Amity with the most unsatisfied expression ever, she stood next to a strange abomination creature with armor.

"The Abomation Soldier" Everyone starts clapping. The Abomaton starts doing numerous chores for Amity, pouring tea for Amity, doing her hair, and standing getting ready to fight. "It will pour your tea! Help you keep up with the latest trends! And best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors!" Odalia looked at Amity.

Amity's Pov

This is such a waste of time, why couldn't my drop out siblings do this job, "Mama to Mittens," I groaned, "Remember our deal: Make this look good, and we'll forgive your recent lackluster performance in school." I sighed in annoyance. "Yes.. mom." So I get ready, the Abomaton tries to crush me but it was a very slowly as possible... so I moved to the other side before I could crush me. "Wow, it's so fast and strong.. Order now.." Everyone starts clapping and cheering, ugh... Titan, is everyone a total airhead?

The mixture of purple goop grabs me and lifts me into the air. "Oh no, it's undefeatable. How will I ever escape?" As I continued to act for the crowd, I noticed something slipped out of my sleeve. "Huh?" I looked down to see the picture from Grom was on the floor, The Abomaton was about to step on it, so I used my magic to destroy it. I landed on the ground to see it was unharmed. I smiled, I grabbed the picture and held it close to my chest. "That's awful." I think the crowd was starting to leave. I didn't know I didn't care.

3rd Pov

"Oh, of course, w-well that was but a beta test. We can't wait to see you all next week when we reveal the uh... the finished product in all it's glory!" Odalia turned to face Amity with a pissed off expression. "Amity! You just lost us a lot of money! What's with you lately?!" She looked over Amity's shoulder to see a picture of her with Luz, Y/n, Willow and Gus. Odalia started to understand what was going on. "I see. Looks like our precious mittens has been getting... distracted."

The Owl House

3rd Pov

Hooty bangs his head against a pot in order to copy a school bell, Luz stands in front of a blackboard with King by her side. She starts performing some magic cast as she talks. "Lights in the darkness, a glittering bridge of ice, the mightiest tree in the forest! You can make all these, and more, with glyph magic! Welcome to day 3 of Luz and Y/n's magic boot camp!" She made some fire glyphs ignite, causing King to scream and run off.

Lilith was cheering and clapping at the presentation, meanwhile Eda was craving something onto her desk. She takes a break from it to look up at Luz and notices that Y/n's not there. "Where's the teacher's assistant?" Luz looked around and noticed that Y/n wasn't there. "Oh, um, be right back." Luz ran into the Owl House to find Y/n.