Part 2 secrets

I woke up sniffling, More like Crying, I had a sudden shudder of dark feelings but I just shook it off. I sat up, moving from where I was thinking how long have I been hear, then I remembered where I was, "sub?" I looked around and saw a letter next to the door addressed to me. "sub...? " no reply I got up and walked over to the door and picked up the letter it read

"dear Adam,

I'm so sorry that I left without saying anything. I didn't want to leave but someone is making me I cant tell you who that person is If I did he would personally kill me. and I'm scared that he will kill you too. i can't tell you who he is but ill leave a riddle.

he hides it, but if you ask he will deny it. if you say this word he will hide. and you will then know who he is. but use it wisely, for if you use it with a normal person you will kill them.

 please be careful. the word is yelendo. you know him well so look out for diffrences 

-Sub"

By the time I had finished reading  I was just staring at the envelope beside me. there was a lump in it, I went to smooth it out, but hen I touched it I realised that it was something inside the envelope.

I opened the envelope and inside there was a badge, it said Never stop believing. I smiled,  this was the badge I gave Sub and the others 2 years ago, it was a lots cause so everyone through it away, well at least I thought they did. I made tem all red but I made subs green. I just told everyone that the people got my order wrong.

I looked around the room once more, there was no one there I let a single tear slip down my face. I wiped it away with my sleeve and got up, I walked over you the door and went out of the hospital.

~Time SKIPPPPPPPP~

"SUB!" I woke up from a nightmare,  sweating I got up and when to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and as I did I saw a figure in the other room I turned around quickly but the person had gone. I turned back around and saw, on my neck, was a really small cut, "huh I didn't see this before..."

I shrugged it off, and went back to bed

======================================================================

sorry I didn't post this sooner . reason : 1. I thought this was a really bad book 2. one of my friends committed suicide 

but! check out my youtube and twitter

youtube: SkyTheUndeadKiller

Twitter: SkyTheUndeadKiller

 LUV YOU