Chapter 1

Void was bored so he decided to make his own chosen many had fallen into his domain three of which he chose in making his chosen. An fgod error who's ink went to far causing error to fall into his domain an Ink who was abused by fate before jumping into the void and a dream who was depressed because of the toxic relationship with his brother so he jumped into the void he combined the three creating astral but loosing their old memory's they were now one person with no memory other than his name astral. Then void had to decide on the au to make him and he chose to make another version on dreamtale he named the nightmare, moonlight and the dream sunbeam he then added astral as their father and guardian since Astral was huge in size void gave him the ability to shrink down to the twins size then he sat back to watch the difference this little family would make. When Astral woke all he remembered was his name and that he was a father of two children sunbeam and moonlight. He towered over the tree of feeling he was around 60 feet sunbeam and moonlight where born with memories saying Astral was their father and their dad was so big! Astral let out a chuckle that sounded soft and sweet and a little glitchy it was hard to hear it but it was still there and then their father shrunk down he was a couple feet taller than them they only went up to his chin. They spent months together bonding and when the villagers came like in any dreamtale story Astral didn't trust them so he chased them far away and no one ever returned unknowingly changing his boys fate now their Au was hidden until it was old enough for visitors. So when Death went to reap a dear near the tree of feelings he had finally collapsed after a month of reaping souls with no break Astral found him fast asleep. He carefully picked him up after all he didn't want to hurt reaper. Astral preferred to stay in his large form to better protect the twins but would shrink down whenever he needed to. Astral took him back to the tree and the twins took to him the three where snuggled together while astral curled around them giving them warmth and shielding them from the outside world that's how reaper woke to find the family snuggling him he was happy that they could touch him and was stunned at the 60 foot skeleton curled around them who was also touching him he could tell this skeleton was the new god they had all felt be born in the multiverse but he wondered why he was given the title of god of protection. It actually had to do with the three skelly's Astral was made out all were protectors of some sort giving Astral his title as god of protection. So when reaper realized this was a dreamtale he became worried until he heard that Astral was the twins father and that Astral had chased off the villagers they were safe things would once again change as they would notice reaper disappearing they had only found out why when they had noticed the new au open the bad sanses despite knowing it was another version of dreamtale decided to check it out opening a portal and stepping into the au that would unknowingly effect everyone's lives a second time.