Chapter 5

⚠️Mentions of killing and Suicide⚠️

Harley's P.O.V.

I walked up to Bella's house and knocked on it. The door opened to reveal Charlie, Bella's dad.

"Hi, is Bella home. I'm Harley, Edward sister." I said and he shook my hand.

"Yeah, she's home. Bella!" Charlie yells and I hear Bella's feet coming.

"Yeah." Bella said not noticing me.

"You have someone here for you." Charlie said and Bella looks over at me.

"I'll let you two talk." Charlie said leaving the house.

"What are you doing here?" Bella asks.

"I'd like to apologize for my actions the day you came. I'm sorry for ignoring you. Its just I've had human interactions in the house only outside the house." I said as nicely as I can.

"Is that all?" Bella asks and I nod hugging her giving Bella her shield back.

She was caught off guard but hugged me anyway sniffing me in the process. 

"Okay, bye Bella." I said human running out the door.

I walk into the woods and speed home. When I got home I see Caius yelling at Edward and I just stood in the doorway amused. No one noticed me except Jane and Rosalie. I made them stay quiet and they nod. I had my bat with me and I just watched in amusement.

"You know the rules. We have to kill her." Caius said and that's when I decided to jump into the conversation.

"We have been talking it about it when I took away Bella's shield. She isn't really Edward's mate or blood singer. She is dating another person. So we decided to either shoot, hang or stab her. Telling her dad that she committed suicide." I said as everyone turned towards me.

"How long have you been standing there?" Aro and Carlisle ask together.

"Long enough." I said walking over to Alice who hugs me.

She sniffs me and her eyes go black.

"Why do I smell Bella's scent on you?" Alice asks.

"Apparently I can't give Bella's power back to her in a thought so I had to go to her house and hug her to give it back." I said and she nods.

"Also she fucking sniffed me and I have no clue why. Can we kill her tonight?" I ask happily holding my bat over shoulder. 

"You aren't going to use your bat for this." Carlisle said and I grow angry.

"His name isn't bat, Carlisle. His name is Basher." I said and the Volturi looked between us.

"You named your bat?" Felix asks confused and I turn towards him.

I take Jane's power and use it on him. He falls to ground in pain and I see Jane smirk. I give Jane her power back and she smirks.

"I like her. Can we keep her and Basher?" Jane asks Aro. 

"I'm not some dog you can keep as a pet." I said annoyed as Jasper kissed my head calming me down.

Before another word is spoke Edward's phone rings and he looks at it before groaning.

"Let me guess. Short, bratty, bitchy, long brown hair, green eyes and pale skin." I said annoyed.

"Yup." Edward said answering the call.

"Edward. Can you tell me why your psycho sister came over today? To apologize." Bella said in her whiny voice.

"No Bella I can not. Even I don't understand the reason." Edward said.

I walk over and grab the phone from Edward.

"Hello, Bella. Did I hear that right. Did you just call me psycho. Come over and I can show you psycho." I said angrily.

"No thanks." She said.

"That wasn't a request. It was an order. If you don't show up I'll come over to your house and carry your pale ass out of your house all the way to my home." I said and hang up.

I look up to see everyone watching me.

"Babe, how about you go smash a tree with Basher." Alice suggested and I nod before walking outside.