Drunk

I woke up.

I was in pain.

DRUNK-1

Hmmm shhhhh....shiittt what's that horrible pain, My breath smells Like straight alcohol, My beds a mess as well That's when my heart dropped MY BEDS A MESS BUT ITS NOT SOMETHING I WOULD DO ALONE.

I quickly pick up my phone Looking through any Socials to see If anybody saw me walking out with a specific person.

Nothing.

I click onto my Photo album Not know I would regret it entirely I would Know the truth.

I could hear me giggling to MOTHER FUCKIN TIMOTHEE CHALAMET as he danced to a song We were both drunk I couldn't have or did I...I may be mistaken that's when I heard my bathroom open.

good morning Princess What in the actual fuck...there he was Timothee CHALAMET...Infront of me , I MEAN IM MAD I DIDNT EVEN GET ACTUALLY- I don't remember it at all.

My jaw dropped And he came over to me And kissed my forehead, and then my lips "sorry Princess but I have to leave I'm busy come another time? Just text me remember ;)" he winked.

And there he went on, I was still in shock I scrolled through My phone just to find even more pictures and videos of us just being Extremely drunk and thankfully great Dress pictures for Instagram.

My legs had been shaking I realized the pain was coming from down there, I tired to Get up and step onto the ground But fell to the floor I could crawl but not so much Walk , I quickly  realized I could not walk Because of Timothees dick.

( oh my god. I deeply apologize to all of you for this sentence 😭)

I grabbed my phone and immediately went onto messages and there was his number and the contact was named as Tim  from the party 🥶.

I texted him "Timothee did we?-..."

I waited on a answer my legs still in fact shaking and my body in pain, Cmonnnnnnnn Timothee answer I need an answer.

Bing.
What do you mean Amour?"
Tim:

LIKE- did we?
Angelica:

?-
Tim:

DID WE HAVE SEX OR NOT TIMOTHEE!
Angelica:

Yes chill baby-
Tim:

I BARLEY KNOW YOU UMMM JUST NEVERMIND!
Angelica:

I slept with my celebrity crush in accident...Because I was drunk.

AND I CANT EVEN REMEMBER IT!!!!