Part 6

Time Skip at Night

Tonight y/n was sleeping with two extra lights on in her room with one hand grabbing that special knife which was gifted by her dear mother in law for the safety of her daughter in law according to Junkook.

She was waking up again and again looking around in her room even at a slightest noise.

Meanwhile

Shin - Damn why this house is so big. Now where will I find their switch board.
She huffs in annoyance and
looks at Junkook who was busy on his phone.

She smacks him

Junkook - Ouch! YEAH WHY DID YOU HIT ME.

Shin keeps her hand on his mouth

Shin - Shhhh! you crackhead don't scream.

Junkook - (sniffs while closing his eyes ) hmm which lotion do you use? it has a sweet vanilla smell.

Shin removes her hand quickly

Shin - ( gives him a done face) I will get you a whole new  bottle of this lotion but for now please concentrate.

After searching for sometime they finally gets the main switch board.

They both smirk at each other. Shin cuts the power of house by switching off the main board.

Shin - let's go quick

Junkook - hey where do you think you are going? We have to   switch it on after  an hour I can't  see my noona suffering for the whole night.

Shin - Don't worry she won't suffer they both will enjoy it instead.

Junkook - huh? How?

Shin - because I know what y/n will do now ( she smirks devilishly )

*Cough *   * Sneeze *    * Sneeze *

Shin - Yeah Junkook I told you to wear something over this shirt and you were like..... MeN aRe StRoNg ThEy CaN hAnDlE tHiS MuCh CoLd YoU wOrRy AbOuT yOuRsElF (speaks dramatically  and glares)

Junkook - ( laughs nervously) no I didn't catch

* Sneeze *    * Sneeze *

He slowly look towards her only to meet her eyes glaring at him more intensively. He gulps

Shin - Ofcourse!

She removes her jacket and gives it to him.

Junkook - I am o-okay ( nervous smile)

Shin - Take it! if you don't want to die by my hands, NOW!

Junkook panics and  quickly takes  her jacket and wears it.

Shin - GOOD! let's sit inside your car otherwise you will catch more cold here.

She moves towards his car followed by Junkook. He smiled internally while  following her.

mEaNwHiLe

Suddenly y/n sits straight on her bed after seeing a nightmare her heart is violently thumping inside the   ribcage. Sweat is  formed on her forehead. She panics after seeing darkness around her, she  quickly starts searching for her phone and opens its flashlight with trembling hands. She calms down a bit after seeing some light. She keeps a hand on her heart to calm it down.

Y/N - s-should I g-go to his room. Hell no! I don't want his help I can handle this on my own. He too is a human how can he help me huh! I don't need him. (scoffs)

Suddenly she hears a weired loud noise from downstairs.

Y/N - Taaehhhyungggggg arghhhh!!!

She runs towards his room and knocks his door. Finally after a third knock taehyung opens the door.

He tries to open his sleepy eyes and yawns

Taehyung - What happened y/n?
(He asks in a concerned voice)

Y/N - Can I sleep with you

Taehyung - WHAT?

His sleepy eyes opens wide. While y/n mentally slaps herself many times.

Y/N -  I-I-I ( she curses under her breath) I mean can we share same bed for today.

Taehyung - huh? Y-yes yes

She rushes  to his bed and lay down. Taehyung closes the door and lays down beside her and covers her with his blanket.

He notices her trembling state and gets worried.

Taehyung - Are you okay love? ( he caresses her cheek)

Y/N - Y-yes ofcourse what will happen to me ( tries to act calm)

Taehyung understands

Taehyung - is it because of power cut?

She  doesn't reply

Taehyung - Don't worry it will be back soon ( caresses her hair) you can sleep here without any tension. You are safe with me love.

He then drifts to sleep while caressing her hair meanwhile y/n is staring at the ceiling fully awake and with no sign of sleep in her eyes.

Just then Taehyung takes turn facing other side which increases her anxiety she feels like left alone once again.

Y/N - ( whispers by shaking the arm of taehyung) Taehyung! Taehyung!! Hey!! TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung - ( sleepy voice) What happened y/n?

Y/N - p-please sleep while facing towards my side.

Taehyung turns around towards her and once again falls asleep.

Y/N huffs in satisfaction..

She again hears a loud noise downstairs. She panics and grabs  his hand squeezing her eyes shut close. Taehyung wakes up suddenly and gets worried after seeing such state of her.

Taehyung - Shhh it's okay it's okay I am here, you are safe y/n.

He pulls her into his embrace and y/n grabs his top tightly into fists with eyes closed and irregular breathing. Taehyung caresses her back and pulls her body more close to him that her breaths start hitting the crook of his neck. He covers her with blanket completely and again starts caressing her back. He can now  feel her violent heartbeat.

Taehyung - Calm down! calm down! Don't worry you are safe now. I won't let anything happen to you love.

He kisses her head

His words and actions worked  as  wonders on her and she snuggles more  into his neck, her fists now loosened . she  calms down in his embrace feeling home, feeling safe finally . They both drifts to sleep in each other's embrace....