A poem in the form of you.

𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵

[name] [L.] always thinks of his life as a mockbuster movie, everything felt like a rip off of somebody else's story. He was just any average artist in school, just another person with no reason to be acknowledged. But nevertheless he still wanted more than what he had now, call him ungrateful but who wouldn't want more? 

he wasn't one to find something or someone important and leave it alone, no. He would age it like fine wine and hold it to him ever dearly to him.

would he have guessed that, that day was soon to come?

[name] painted on his canvas the light reflecting on his very skin his eyes glowing with inspiration for his drawing. Every stroke seemed to amaze anybody who's seen his paintings, every piece made it to the schools walls. [name] was a quiet and wanted to make himself look tiny , but couldn't help himself shine brighter than the rest.

The art club was like an art museum to most students some even tried convincing the president to start putting up tickets to just come see the art gallery when there are school events.

[name] smiled at how people appreciated his hard work, even getting confessions from time to time. Even boys took their time to make a whole art illustration to show him their love.

he never found anybody in interest not until the ash blonde kept him wondering.

then they bumped into each other again.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking..." a familiar ash blond catches the art kids eyes "hey! I saw you before. I didn't get your name." Sugawara helped the teen get up with one grip surprising the other of how strong he was "last time we met you tried running away, anyways hello I'm Sugawara it's nice to meet you... again?" the bright volleyball player mused while holding his hand out to shake. [name] took his hand hesitantly, Sugawara feeling the same sparky feeling he felt yesterday.

"[name] [L.]" he responded quietly while shaking the pointer finger of the other. Sugawara noticed how he added things to his uniform, like frills and other beads and frizzles. The paint splattered all over the end of his sleeves reflected how messy he was at times. 

[name] tried tugging his arm away but the 3rd year wouldn't budge "umm.. do you mind? I have to get to lunch." he blandly requested while still trying to drag his hand away. Sugawara jumped and tried to still his composure "oh, oh yeah. I'm sorry spaced out." Sugawara apologised "how about I buy you lunch? It's our class' break time and I was wondering if you'd be interested."

"sure, anything for free food." he went on forward to the cafeteria failing to notice Sugawara slapping his hand to discipline it.

reminder: this is a story composed of short chapters and most likely would be a fast paced slow burn. So if it isn't to your liking I'm sorry.