Wodahs X Reader [Flowers]

Get ready for Wodahs! Hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You lay in a flowery field near the Gray Garden. You been enjoying your life here, even what happened with Ivlis, you carried on with your life as you always did, Bored. The reason why you are in this field of flowers was mostly your love for them, even if you didn't garden much, you have always loved the colours and designs of each flower.

You gently picked up a beautiful rose from the ground below you and smiled as you stroked its soft petals. Without you knowing, a certain head angel was sitting underneath the tree near you, eyeing you. He has always enjoyed your company when you visited BlancBlack Castle. He was always welcome you to help him with the garden and let you chose the flowers for it. He gave a small smile at those memories.

You turned your head to see the head angel, staring at you. You smiled gently, got up from your position and walked over to him. "Hello Head angel'' He quickly snapped out of his daze and look up at you ''Afternoon (Your name)'' He said in his casual tone. You giggled a little and sat down next to him. ''What brings you here?'' You asked out of curiosity. A small blush shows above his pale skin as he spoke ''You (Your name)'' You blushed madly as he said those words. You gently kissed his cheek. He gave a small chuckle, picking a rose and gives it to you. Your smile grew wider and happily took the rose from him.

''Thank you Wodahs'' You said as you leaned your head on his shoulder. He gently smiled and kissed your forehead.

''Your welcome, my pretty little flower''.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

All characters belong to their rightful owners.