|oliver's party|

You and Jake were now sat at lunch and he was listening to a podcast like he always does.

"Why are you so obsessed with that specific podcast?" You question.

"I'm not." Jake frowns.

"Well why are you listening to it then?" Before you could say anymore, a boy sits in front of you both.

"Is it cool if I sit here?" He places his tray on the table.

Jake hesitantly nods his head.

"You guys coming to the talent show?" He asks.

"Uh.. I don't.." Jake stutters.

"Yes we are." You speak for him.

"Your the new kid, Y/N right?" He nods his head to you.

"Hm.. I guess you could put it that way." You held out your hand and he shakes it.

"Devon."

"Well, I was thinking maybe it would be cool if one of you were in my podcast." Devon offers.

"What?" Jake asks, confused.

"I'm doing a whole series about bullying." Devon explains.

"I thought you were into true crime?" Jake questions.

"Bullying is a crime Jake." Devon says.

"Do we look like the poster of losers to you?" Jake raises his voice.

"Jake.." Devon tried to calm him down.

"No, no ,no forget it." Jake gets up and storms off.

"Sorry about him, Devon. He is always like that ever since.. you know." You try to explain.

"It's ok I guess.. I mean would you be up for it?" Devon sits up and smiles, faintly.

"I'm sorry.. but it's not really my thing." You give him a slight smile.

"Hey, Y/N try not to look over there but.. I think Junior is looking at you." Devon whispers and you instantly turn your head to Junior and he quickly looks away.

"Hm.. weird." You smile.

-

"I see some familiar faces in the crowd tonight. I see Devon's Mum, and who's that from across of you?" Lexi 'wonders' as the spotlight goes onto Jake and you. "It's Jake and Y/N! Enjoying the show guys?"

"Uh.. yeah." You squint your eyes.

"Jake what did you think of Devon?" Lexi asks.

"It was.. good." Jake says.

"Just good? Now is the time to tell Devon, and his Mum how you really feel." Lexi smirks.

Everybody looks over at Jake with confused looks, including you.

"Hey Lexi.. Lexi!" A voice yells from the crowd.

"Who said that?" Lexi shields her eyes.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size." The unknown voice appeared to be.. JAKE'S DOLL!? "Jake, a little help here?"

Jake looks at the doll with fear and picks him up and walks towards the stage.

"Hi I'm Chucky and I'm your friend to the end. Hey looks what I found!" Chucky pulls out Lexi's phone from his pocket. "Lots of pictures of Junior.. lots of pictures of Oliver too." You let out quiet snicker.

-

"You never told me you were going to be in the talent show Jake." You frown.

"I- I uh wanted it to be a surprise." He stutters and you nod.

-

It was Halloween and you were at Oliver's party.

Junior's pov:

"Y/N?" I couldn't find her anywhere and I needed to speak to her. Luckily somebody pointed to a door up the stairs making it out that she was in there. I didn't hesitate but to run up there and open the door.

Back to you..

You were lying on a bed in somebody room thinking about the talent show until a door opened which knocked you out of your thoughts.

"Junior?" You question and sit up.

"Hey what are you doing up here?" Junior asks.

"I could ask you the same thing." You glare at him.

"Well I am here to talk to you." He closes the door and sits down next to you.

"Oh.. ok about what?" There was a long pause for a moment and it looked like Junior choked on his own words.

"I can't do this." Junior sighs.

"What?" You ask.

"Pretend we're just friends. I think about you all the time." Junior admits. "Do you ever think about me?"

".. All the time." Y/N smiles and kisses his lips softly.

-Soo that's it the end of this chapter.. AND YOU AND JUNIOR AHHHH!! In the next chapter is possibly when you both get together but I need to brake Lexi and Junior up first. I'm maybe thinking Lexi gets together with Oliver and leaves Junior for him and blah blah blah. I don't really know but let me now if you have suggestions and I will happily look into them.
And no this is not the last chapter I have lots more to write.

-Author 💛✨