𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ✔︎

𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗, prologue─── ・ 。゚☆: *

𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗, prologue
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥.
Something we all want but essentially "villains" can not have.
no matter how hard they try.

A story always need a villain to blame,
and that's how the young blonde realised happy endings weren't meant for her.

—•◦•◦—

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 sounds she could hear were the loud constant beeping of the heart monitor and her own heartbeat buried inside of her chest.

Echoing on repeat as each little beep and each little thump shattered her eardrums.

Listening to the sound of her mothers deep coughs before her brother walks in with a bottle of fizzy, a glass of water and a cup of coffee.
Passing the small girl the cold fizzy drink that was most likely from the vending machine round the corner and gently places the glass of water on their mother's tray.

"How you holding up?" his deep, scruffy voice filled the silence.

"How many times have I told you to stop worrying about me?" she answers with a deep cough when finishing her sentence.

Her eyes wondering over to the small, fragile body in the corner of the room, as her blue eyes scan the figure with the bottle resting in her palms before she's offering a soft smile trying to cover the pain.

Raising her own palm at patting the bed sheets which covered her frail body.

And that little blonde girl smiles at her mother - her best feature to her was her smile, she always told the little girl that when she smiled there would always be light that would shine and give many a sense of direction.

Sitting next to her on the bed, with her older brother who is stood in front of herself.
"I'll tell you both exactly what I told your father: my time has come and living my life even for a shorter period of time than most people, it has been amazing and I thank you both for that." she coughs.

"Remember what I said?" she asks the two siblings as they blink away that tears that cradled their eyelashes.

"Where ever we go; you'll be following us like the sea follows the sky" her little 7 year old voice squeaked.

"Exactly" she whispers, raising her hand and tucking her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Even though you can't see me, I'm there and I'm incredibly proud-" she begins coughing again, Tyler passing her a tissue as she coughs up blood into the white rag before folding it to hide the red crimson from the small girls eyes.

"-I'm incredibly proud of you both and I will always love you" she whispers.

Her tiny frame hopping off the bed to stand next to her brother who had a nervous expression plastered on his face.

"D-do I need to get the nurse?" He mumbled under his breath looking at his mother who had gone incredibly pale.

"No, I'm okay" she whispers slowly lying down.
"I'm okay, it's okay" before shutting her gorgeous ocean blue eyes, getting them lost behind her pale eyelids.

Alexis never saw the same blue again, as her own heart dropped and the only sound that rang out was the flatline next to them.

The tears and screams that rippled from the young girls lips as she cried out for her mother - yet her brothers grip only grew stronger, pulling her back away from the bed that held the dying woman.

Nurses and doctors flooding the room like a tsunami as they try contract a heart beat from the women in the bed.

Turning her head, and allowing her blonde hair to slap through the air as she stared at the door to the hospital room and seeing her fathers face, which was heartbroken, yet cold.

His eyes watching his wife before they connected with his little girls.
And then she watched his figure leave.

And maybe his little girl would've grew up to love him if he had just ran into the room and held her.
To tell her that everything would be okay, and that he'd never leave her.

But that didn't happen.
And it never will.

"Where ever you go; i'll be following you like the sea follows the sky"
That's what her mother said.

But as Alexis was drowning in that very sea, the sea she claimed to be standing in.
She watched her mothers figure stand over her body through the clear ocean waves.
But she wasn't helping her reach the surface again...

Because she had drowned first.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───