Coming to Wattpad 2022

I used to write books on here for old followers, well I lost my account but I'm back to entertainment everyone and anyone.

My next book I'll be publishing is Electric love. I've been in a relationship for almost 2 years after being single for 5. I had a really toxic bad relationship that just didnt end well. I tried to fill the void with all kinds of things getting drunk high or wasting time and money on the wrong people, I thought love wasnt for me and I'd never find it again. At one point I refused to let anyone in, i said i was going to finish schooling and raise a kid of my own on my own from a sperm donor. Well love can be quick to end and quick to start and once you fall it's like a forever zero gravity feeling. The butterflies to just being over come but lust, euphoria and intimacy.

I'm here to show you what real love in of course in story form and No this isn't my love story, I'll save that for another time.

This is just how my favorite love story would go...

P.s My name is Robbin, I'm 23 and my life is just a bit different than most and I love to bring my experiences into my books. I hope everyone is excited to read this upcoming book as I am to write it. My old books had a few thousand reads. Let's see if I still got it in me.

Thank you for reading this far and if you have any questions or comments feel free to ask ahead.

My social medias:

INSTA: Adventuroushippie420

Twitter: xploring420