8. New Year's Eve

A/N:

Hi everyone!!!! It has been a great turn of events, I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and keeping safe TwT. I've been stuck at home not able to use the wifi as often as I used to. Literally 30 minutes a day. Anyways, that's enough of me talking, enjoy the ending!!! Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Oh and if you ever wanna talk to someone feel free to talk to me!  I'll somehow find a way to communicate back even with 30 minutes QwQ. 

@sxftyrenga on IG & TikTok

└➤ 。✑ ────

Another evening passed as both of the boys huddled up under the blankets in front of the now glowing TV screen. Surprisingly even with such blizzardous weather outside the two of them managed to stay warm and comfy. 

"You okay?" 

"Huh?" Darryl with half-open eyes huffed. 

"Did I wake you up?" Skeppy laughed considerably. 

"No, not at all..." and he slipped again into another light sleep. 

With a chuckle Skeppy moved Darryl from his lap and got up, it had been a couple of months since all hell rose. Now everything was quiet, just like the snowy outsides of their warm house. The house was quiet except for the steady breathing of Darryl who was now snoring loudly, and the stove warming up for Skeppy. 

"Another peaceful day," Skeppy sighed, rubbing his temple before pouring the milk into the coffee cup. 

The phone rang. Loud. And. Clear. He panicked, Darryl would kill him -literally- if he was disturbed while sleeping. With that very thought, Skeppy rushed forwards picking it up quickly and answering the phone. 

"Hello?" Skeppy wheezed. 

"Pfft, you okay Skeppy?" It was unquestionably George's voice. 

"Yeah sorry 'bout that, what's up?" Skeppy smiled. 

"I... uh- is Bad there? " An uncomfortable silence flitted through the room. 

"Why? Do you need to talk to him?" 

"Um... yeah...? It's kinda urgent," George hesitantly spoke. 

"Mmh," Skeppy paused. "Let me wake him up," he gulped. 

"Oh wait- Shit, no don't do that, let him sleep," George lightly raised his voice. "I'll speak to him once he wakes up."

"Alright then, I'll call you soon-"

"ZAK-"

"Sorry. soRRY! BYE GEORGE," with that Skeppy switched off Darryl's phone and prayed he would still be alive after what Darryl was going to him. 

"I wanted to sleep," he pouted. "And you ruined it, you muffinhead!"

"I'm sorry, George wants to talk to you... said it was something urgent," his face dropped after finishing the sentence. 

"What's wrong Ske- Zak?" 

"He didn't tell me," Skeppy frowned hard. 

"Stop creasing your eyebrows, you're going to wrinkles before you hit 30," Darryl snickered, sitting up. 

"I-"

"Alright let's see what's up," he picked his phone and called George. 

Skeppy yawned, it was almost nine yet he felt like he's been awake since the dawn of time. He rolled his shoulders back and leaned on Darryl hoping for a head pat. Darryl patiently waiting for George to answer, patted Skeppy's head and ruffled his floofy hair.