𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 (2)

__

"Help me forget what I'm going through, and I'll give everything to you,,! "
__

THAT MORNING  when I woke up I checked my phone as usual. Nothing new except the few thousand text messages Quackity and Wilbur sent.

I got up from my bed and headed toward the kitchen, when I made my way there I spotted a black glove.

Weird,, maybe it's Toby's though, that man always has some weird-ass stuff in his room.

I fully made it into the kitchen and hesitated on what I should make. I'm not in the mood for cereal, Toast is too plain, as I pondered on what I could make, I spotted an unopened wrap of garlic bread. You can never go wrong with garlic bread, I unwrapped it, placed it on a baking tray, and placed it in the oven.

I looked back at the wrapper to see how long I put it on for, once I was done I went to the fridge and took out a water nothing too fancy. I put it on the counter and checked my phone again, this time unlike the last I did have another notification. I tapped on it, it was from Dream It read, hey, wanna call privately? I quickly started typing back, Yeah gimme a few minutes. As I pocketed my phone I took the water bottle and started walking back to my room. When I got in I shut the door behind me and put the water on my desk whilst sitting down. I turned on the pc and one of my monitors. They soon loaded up, I put my password in and loaded a chrome page. As I typed in discord and went into the page I couldn't help but feel a little nervous. I clicked on his dms and sent a call, as I made sure to put on my headphones.

He almost instantly answered and started talking. "Y/N!" I decided to humor this and reply in the same loud tone filled with excitement, "TEA KETTLE!" He giggled a bit and then started again, "I'm so excited to see you on Friday." His voice deepened but not in a bad way. Then I was met with awkward silence

I started talking about things to fill the silence, we soon started playing bed wars.

After 15 minutes I heard a beep come from the kitchen, "MY GARLIC BREAD IS DONE." I yelled out, quickly taking off my headphones and rushing towards the noise not giving Clay time to ask me what's going on.

I took out an oven mitt and reached inside carefully not wanting to burn myself. I put the baking sheet on the oven top and took out a plate, I placed it on the plate and cut it into four pieces, leaving four other pieces for later. I took the plate back to my room and placed it on the desk as I put my headphones back on.

"What happened?" Dream asked, giggles covering his words.

"Dude, my garlic bread was done, I needed to go get it," I responded in a fake sarcastic tone which he giggled to.

"What's today?" I ask, he quickly responds "Wednesday, idiot.",, "Oh, OH MY GOSH!! I CAN MEET UP WITH BBH AND QUACKITY TOMORROW!" A sudden realization hit me as I took a bite of my Garlic bread. "Mhm," He hummed in response, "YEAH?",, "OKAY!",, " Sorry y/n, Drista is calling me. I have to go get ready for the cabin I'm renting for Friday. Drista is coming with me, I'll text you!" He quickly said, not giving me time to respond as he left. I sat there eating my garlic bread as I made a group with me, Quackity and Bad, Bad added Skeppy to it. I called the group and saw Quackity's and Bad's icons immediately show up I guess Skeppy was busy, "What's up you fucking muffin heads." Quackity spoke in a weird voice as Bad scolded him, after the situation died down I decided to ask the golden question, "Wanna meet up tomorrow?" ,, "Fuck yeah muffinhead!",, "Can we invite Skeppy?",, "No problem!" ,, I loved talking to Quackity and Bad, they were just so funny once they were hanging out. Before I could believe it, it was already 9:05 PM. I heard the door unlock and a big shout, "Y/N COME HERE!" It was Toby! "I'll be right back guys," I said as I muted my microphone. I rushed down the corridor and spotted him on the couch, I sat next to him. He had a bunch of bags that caught my interest. He looked up, handed me four of those bags, and explained, "Me and Grey went to the mall in cosplay, we got some stuff for you since there was a lot of cute shit in there." I looked at the bags for a moment, "How much money was all of this?" ,, "No worries, Grey paid."   ,,   "Oh, i'ma go call him up right now and say thank you!" I stopped myself and paused, "Oh yeah!

I got up after our conversation and then came back to my room to find another black glove. It was weirder than last time mainly because there was something on it, "EW, TOBY SOMEONE CAME ON YOUR GLOVE, COME GET IT." I soon got an answer that would shock and confuse the fuck out of me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I DON'T HAVE ANY BLACK GLOVES." I stood there for a good ten seconds looking at the glove then the window. I walked over to the window, unlocked it. It might've been some mistake, I mean like who would go into a house only to leave two black gloves and not take the five thousand dollar gaming PC. I quickly locked the window and retreated back to my computer, I unmuted and explained how it took me long but didn't bother to tell about the glove scenario. It took a couple of minutes before everything went to normal, still, at the back of my mind, I was thinking about that black glove.

THAT MORNING 😩

I woke up in my bed, it felt like I was just talking to quackity and Bbh, kinda weird. Everything was turned off, I felt oddly warm on my cheeks despite my room being freezing and I was laying with my head facing the ceiling. I tried to move, but I couldn't? Not like I was chained to something but as if all my limbs lay dead. I could move my eyes, I tried to look around to my best ability, but there was nothing. I instantly saw a sellout that looked to be of a man, he stood there near my computer, looking at me. I could finally see what he was, or so I thought. My eyes adjusted and I saw a man wearing all black, black gloves, a black hat, and a black mask on. I could barely see his eyes under the hat, but as he got closer he leaned into me, slowly caressing my cheek.

I finally saw his eyes, they were a piercing green. He looked at me with those lovesick eyes, he now was taking down his mask. He got closer and closer until..

---------
HAHA BITCH!! I HOPE YOU LIKE CLIFFHANGERS! Nah but seriously I hope you're enjoying this so far. Once again Grey and Toby are cousins//like cousins they're best friends.

I had to rewrite some parts of this so sorry if it's confusing :(