"I Remember Death(It Feels More Like a Memory)"

Story #1

Summary;
Izuku was born with a quirk that has the darkest sense of humour.For the longest time,he hides this quirk and allows the world to believe he was Quirkless.
But then he finds himself at Yuuei's hero course,surrounded by supportive people,despite of what his status is to them.

For a while,everything was fine.Good,even.

But then training came with Hitoshi and Aizawa-sensei,with some secrets starting to spill.Izuku isn't sure if he wants this to be permanent or not.

That's fine!He'll just reset if things go wrong!Easy,right?
Oh how wrong that last statement is.

Warnings:
Temporary Character Death,Suicide,Panic Attacks(somewhat vague),mentions of abandonment(voluntary or not,that's up to the reader),mentions of abuse/bullying,

Angst(Major)/Hurt/Comfort/Fluff

AN;
This is heavily inspired by the AO3 fanfic "better luck next time" by nauticalwarrior and a one-shot inspired by the fic called "blue" by aworus.Please do read them if you have the chance,it's really good!

Please read the warnings before reading the fic.

So first fanfic of the book!It's been quite some time since I last wrote something bnha/mha related.But I had finally caught up with season 5(As well as rewatching some past episodes),been re-reading old fav fics and reading some brand new ones.

Since it's been a while,my writing for the characters in this fic might be a little ooc,maybe even rusty.But I guess I'll just have to familiarise with them again.

If I made any mistakes,feel free to point it out.

Please take care of yourselves :>

.............................................

Midoriya Izuku is no stranger to severe consequences.

He has experienced many—maybe a tad too many—of these consequences and he would always try his best to correct them.To learn from them;make it better,he would say to himself.And thanks to his quirk,he can do just that.Correct his mistakes,make a better future.A good future for those he cares about.

But what exactly is his quirk?You may ask.

Well,it wasn't anything flashy nor noticeable,it doesn't make him super strong or super fast.If anything,it's a quirk no one would really believe he possess.Well,unless you're Detective Tsukauchi,in which case he can confirm if it's true or not.

You see,Midoriya Izuku can travel back in time.

The kicker?The only way to active it is through his own death.Self-Inflicted or not.