past 1

Jiya started crying and said : why God what he want with me.
Wait. Ohh.....I forget that I have to write in hindi....sorry....let do again
Action
Jiya started crying and said : kyu baghwan kya chta hai yeh meh agr esi maaf bhi kardo....toh khi dubara seh mujhe vise halat meh na chod keh chla gya toh .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In past....
In Arora mentioned
Beautiful couple is sleeping.....
So you are right it our jiyaras.....
Jiya wake up....and kiss on paro forehead...
J : paro ...uth jao.....subh ho gyi hai.....(caressing his hair)
Paras wake up
P : jiyu please I want to sleep.....and you also sleep with me....
Pull her and cuddle her tightly and close his eyes...
J : vaise abhi toh sirf 6 hi baje rhe hai meh bhi so hi jati ho....
She also cuddle her tightly......
In 9:00 clock......
Paro wake up ....she jiyu and kiss in her forehead......and see the time and get shock......
P : what ......?????( Loudly)
Jiya also wake up by this noise and said
J : kya hua kyu chila rhe ho....
P : apko pta hai time kitna ho gya hai...
J : kitna .....
P : 9:00 baje gye hai....
J : what .....per tumari toh aj flight bhi hai na.10:00....baje
P : ha.....per mujhe nhi jana....
J : paro kaam important hai nhi toh meh tumhe kabhi apne seh dure jane deti ha....
P : nhi merko nhi jana.....
J : paro time waste mat karo aur jaldi seh naha lo.....
P : ap bhi chlo na....
J : paro......
P : please.....phir meh toh chla jaonga.....india.....phir aouga.....2 hafte baad please na....
J : achha thik hai....
They go the bathroom....and take bath and came back....
Jiya is ready
J : paro jaldi seh ready ho jao....tab tak meh dekhti ho ki.......tumari favorite cook neh nastha banya ya nhi...
P : hmm.(sad)
Then jiya goes downstairs and breakfast is already make by cook.....
Then paras get ready and eat breakfast.....it time to go......
Paras hug jiya and.....kiss on her lip sightly...and said
P : I miss u...so much my darling.....
J : I miss u too.....my hubby.....and come back soon...
Then they jiya see off paro and goes in her room....and sit on bed...her eyes was teary and she know that she miss her paro so much.....
Paro everyday call jiya....and take all..... details about her day .....in one week everything fine but....in second....week.....
Jiya was sleeping peacefully but suddenly....she wake up and do vomit....and....she also feel dizzyness.....
She go and check to the doctor and she was pregnant.....she get to much happy.....and she goes to home and try to call paras but the phone number is switch off......she think .....he phone is switch off because he in meeting so she doesn't call him.....now she think she...tell him after he came back after india but two week is also....left....no call....from paro.....side...... like one month is gone but paro is not came back to home and not any call not any message......jiya get tensed.... because paro is one who trust him so much and...loves him so much....now two months left not any information about paro......
Jiya is he used your body and left u....and jiya you are so stupid....you think this about your paro.....who could you think...this ....but he left u now you are pregnant who take the responsibility of your child....you have to take a step.....jiya say to Friend to ready.....and jiya signed the paper and left the house.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.precape
Darling kiss me slow 💋