Chapter 2

***

"So, up for a pool game?" Ben asked.

"Didn't we just play like yesterday?" Y/n said as they walked down the halls of Eunjang.

"Oh come on (N/n)! I'll pay." ben replied with a smirk on his face. [N/n] was a nickname Ben and Gogo came up with. 

"Well, since you are paying, I'm in" she replied as a small smile formed on the corner of her lips.

"What about you Gogo?" Ben turned towards Alex, "I don't play with amateurs" Alex said.

As Ben was trying to convince Gogo to come, Y/n checked her phone for new notifications "Oh come on Gogo, when did you ever beat us in the pool?" he said laughing.

"Um, like yesterday?" he said smirking. Ben pouted playfully and roughed up his hair, "I'm paying, come on." Ben added.

"And I heard the part-timer lady working there is a goddess!" Ben said excitedly as a blush formed on both of their cheeks. Y/n was used to them having a crush on the first girl they ever saw, so she always teased them about it. 

"Wow Gogo, that's even more reason why you should come" she added.

There was finally some will on Gogo's face. "Well, we still have one more lesson left. We never skipped English before" he said trying to act like it's a valid argument.

"Fine we out!"

"Let's go!"

----------------------------
[Gray Yeon]
----------------------------

After Gray was done with school, he walk to his cram school. He could feel the gazes of people on his back, but he chose to ignore them since he doesn't like creating unnecessary conflict. That's normal since they expect him to be weak.

"Dude let's go this way... Fucking freaks from Yoosung." a boy said to his friend. They were scared to go through the tunnel.

Gray took the short route since it is the easiest way.

Inside the underpass, there were 5 Yoosun students, some of them standing on their motorbikes and some sitting on the ground. Most of them had smoke between their fingers and they had the stereotypical delinquent outfits on them. Although they weren't as much of a big deal, they were still managing to scare off the Eunjang students.

"Where's Ben Park's ass at? Why isn't he here yet?" the pink-haired man said while smoking.

"Maybe he took the hint and made run for it."

What is this- How many...
One
Two
Three
Five? I can't take all of them. No need to cause unnecessary conflict, I'm taking the other route.

"Hey you!" someone shouted to Gray.

He looked back.

"Lil bitch over there. Bring your goofy ass over here!"

Gray huffed for air as he turned towards them. 

The second he did that, the 5 Yoosun boys started to laugh. "KYAAHAHAHA- The Infamous Eujang High really must be as nasty as they say?" 

"For even a fucking twig-like that acting all though kyahaha"

"Aye, Jack did you catch the look on his face just now?" he said looking at another person with brown hair and an undercut. He had a poker face on and wasn't smoking, unlike the other delinquents next to him. That must be the one he called Jack.