𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁

Once, in Seoul, there were seven humble friends. They were, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. They wanted to do a part time job, so they all suggested to go to the 'Coffee Charm' and work. They worked for only 1 hour. They enjoyed the job.
But one fine working day, they were all so thirsty.
Namjoon : *pants* phew! I am super thirsty!

The others nod.

Seokjin : I feel like I... yk..

Jungkook : I need.. C-

Taehyung : Co

Jimin : Coff

Yoongi : Coffee! I can't! Let's drink some coffee!

Yoongi runs to the coffee machine, Hoseok drags him so that he can stop.

Hoseok : Did you hit the head somewhere hyung?! If the owner sees you going near to the coffee machine, you will be kicked out!

Yoongi : So?! I am thirsty! I am drinking that coffee and nobody is going to stop me!

Namjoon slips in.

Namjoon : Alright! Let's all drink the coffee, if we do the wrong thing, we are all kicked out anyway.

The other members agree with him, they all get some cups, turn on the machine, take some coffee and hide quickly.

Taehyung : I am going to miss you all.

Jimin : What are you talking about hyung! We didn't die here!

Seokjin : Hey! Can you stop for a minute you two!

Jimin and Taehyung both angrily take the cup to their lips, so do the others. The cup touches and a warm, hot coffee leaks to their mouth and they drink it. A strange feeling develops in them, a strange feminine feeling..

Yoongi : I feel as my hair is growing..

Hoseok : I think.. My eye lashes are growing..

Jimin : I feel as if I am turning into a girl..

Jungkook & Taehyung : Me too!

Namjoon and Seokjin : Yes, a real female feeling...

Dust surrounds everyone, a pinkish one. Once the dust was gone, everyone was coughing and when they saw themselves, they were GIRLS!

 Once the dust was gone, everyone was coughing and when they saw themselves, they were GIRLS!