4. Lunch

After a few classes and of course History, I make my way to lunch, but of course before I can make it in, Jasper grabs my waist and walks me outside.

'We always walk in from the outside.' He said smiling. I nodded

As we walked in, a girl with brown hair was sat down with a preppy girl I think James Jessy or Jennifer i don't know, and some other kids.

But of course I over heard there conversation.

'Who are they?'
The pale girl said

'Oh they are the cullen clan.'
The preppy girl said

'You see that blond girl and the buff guy, yea that's Rosalie and Emmett, they are together together and they live together'
I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh

'It's not like their related Jess!'
A girl with glasses says making me roll my eyes

'Okay well, the buff blond and the weird pixy looking girl, yea they are Chase and Alice.'
Miss gurl I haven't exactly talked to Alice but watch it

'Next is un usual, The one that looks like he's in pain, yea he's Jasper, he's usually alone, but the other new girl, the one with blond hair and absolutely beautiful, her names Brooklyn. I heard that they seemed cuddly in history'
Yea we were

'Who's that?'
The pale girl says

'Oh that's Edward, but don't try with him, he Dosent exactly like people'

We sat down and they all faked eating while I actually ate.

'So you must be Brooklyn! I'm Alice!' Alice says smiling, of course I smiled back, I think Peyton and her will be at the hip.

'Hi Brooklyn, I'm Chase!' Alice's Husband holds out his hand for me to shake smiling. I shook it and smiled back

'Hi Brook, if you're okay with that. I'm Rosalie, but you can call me rose!' With what she said looked like it shocked everyone.

'I'm sorry for reading Youre mind Brooklyn, but rose Dosent really get along with a lot of people, so her being talkative to people is kinda weird.'

I nodded and smiled at Rose.

'Of course you can rose!' I smiled while side hugging her as she was next to me.

'Well hey Brook! I'm Emmettt, it's nice to meet ya. Do you liked video games!?' Emmett says making me laugh.

'Well hello Emmett, it's nice to meet you too, and yes I very much do!' I said making Emmett fist bump me.

'And I'm Edward.' Edward said still staring at the pale girl.

'And of course I'm Jasper, but you know that darling.' He said smiling, and putting his hand around my waist.