Boy in blue ( tomtord)

Toms pov:

I huffed angrily at my guitar that I claimed to be my 'girlfriend' from it taking ages to sound good and in tune. I get up giving up on Susan and place her in the corner of the room. And open my door to get cereal..

Tords pov:

I sat down on the small arm chair with a soft thumb and start reading the newest hentai book out and heard Tom from the hallway - lucky me I listened closely to hear if it was Tom- ( if. You guys are confused it's when someone can identify people from their footsteps) I sigh and start reading . . .
2-3 minutes later I smell a sweet scent whip it's way threw the air I thought to myself " since when did any of us where Cologne? Except Matt of course "
I rest my book on the side table and walk to the kitchen the scent becoming stronger and a urge .. A urge that I didn't understand...

Toms pov:

I feel the hot-ness over come me and my face turning redder than a Tom-ato ( sorry-) I sped past tord and the sweet smell flashing past tord stood there staring at me with a shock a face full of red-ness I slam the door and lean up against the door thoughts ushering threw my head; I thought it was next week-" I jump into my bed hiding myself under the soft touch covers and try to think this was all a dream. Suddenly a echoing knock rang from behind the door it was that stupid commie I wanted him to leave me de.. but I also thought he could help me- my thoughts were interrupted by tord saying " hey Jehovah are you ok?? I hated when he called me that but I had no chose to ignore cause I knew he was going to keep saying the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN- " I-m f-fine commie" I replied with a shaky tone in my voice " can I come in?" He asks I think about it and make a decision " y-yeah o-f course " with in seconds tord opens the door and sits next to me.
I resist the urge to kiss him I hide myself in my hoodie

Tord says " hey I see you- might need help with ya know " tord looks me up and down . As awkward as he seemed I got what he was trying to say.

Smut begins here baby :

3rd pov:

Tom grabbed Tord by the collar and smashed his lips into Tords, tord soon melted into the kiss and placed his hands on toms highs, tord pins tom into the bed and kisses toms neck making tom moan.

Toms pov:

I soon feel someone un-zipping my trousers and grabbing onto my waist 
One of his hands resting on the bed and the other reaching  down to my high  
The norsk starts kissing down my body I couldn't help let out noise as my boxers became tight.
Tord sees this and traces my body taking of mine and his hoodie + shirts          .     tord slowly goes down to where it was most- sensitive and he pulled my boxers down with one swift move. Tords eyes widen at how hard I was " someone's excited~ " he says touching my member with his hand stroking it up and down  I mumbled "S-shut up"                       

3rd pov:

the norsk smiles lustfully and  licks the tip of  toms length seeing the satisfaction and pleasure turned on tord.  Tord had started putting toms member in his mouth, dobbing his head up and down  made tom moan and rench  his head back  tord suddenly stops and swiftly in ties his belt and pulls down his trousers and boxers. " torrddy why'd you stooop!" Tord  smiles " I need consent for this next bit "tord asks  which Tom reply's " fuck me till I can't walk"  tord lines himself up and enters Tom. Tears sprang down toms face but soon pain turned into pleasure and tom started to moan loudly  tord starts to speed up  which makes tom moan tord name with every thrust. After a phew minutes tom shouts " I- I'm gonna c-cum.." tord stops and jerks off Tom soon after tom cums in tords hand  and tord bit the back of toms neck whilst slamming into him and letting his load out
Tord pulls out and falls next  to Tom cuddling  him

JESUS 758 WORDS LOL- GOD- more ships will be out soon