CHAPTER 30

'HOME'

ALTHYS TOKUGAWA

I WOKE up with a pain in my head, I was so drunk last night to think that I would have this hangover this morning, is it even morning?Lumingon ako sa side table saka pilit na umupo, I was shock to see that I am under the blanket.

Binuksan ko ang maliit na cabinet sa side table and i'm glad that there's a fresh water bottle there and some medicines that I could drink, kumuha ako ng isa to relieve the pain in my head then I immediately drink it.

"What a rough beginning" I whispered as soon as I tried getting up

A knock on the door caught my attention, tumayo ako para buksan ang pinto and unexpectedly it was Rye on the door.He smiled at me and handed me some clothes so I have him a confused look.

"What is this for?"

"Go change already, you have thirty minutes to get ready and i'll drive you to the airport to fetch Art—" someone cut his words off

The two people appear behind Rye, it was Xiera and Therios.

"Wow ha?Si Art pa talaga na kapatid ni Artherios ang tinira mo matapos nino ulit?Axis, Artherios, Rye.. sino pa ba?" umirap ako sa ere nang sabihin ni Xiera

Umayos ako ng tayo at pinag-krus ko ang mga braso ko, I smirk at her that give her so much confusion that she can't even handle her expressions anymore.

"I'm not aware that they've known each other for years but I still pull them all, ikaw nga kilala mo na sila pero 'yang nakuha mo mukhang napipilitan pa yata" she slightly gasp that is enough for me to notice "And that man beside you.. you don't deserve that but atleast you get it, just be grateful"

"Baka nakakalimutan mong nahulog din saakin 'yang kuya mo" depensa niya pa

"Baka nakakalimutan mo ring tanga sa pag-ibig ang kuya ko?He just like someone whose easy to pull, in short he likes a hoe like you pero iba pa rin 'yung mahal n'ya so remember that" inilugay ko ang buhok ko saka inihagis sa kama ang pang-ipit na 'yon "I don't have time to argue with you, I have a future emperor and future husband to fetch"

I saw Rye and Artherios' expression, they want to say something but they didn't bother saying it.Isinara ko ang pinto matapos kuhanin ang damit kay Rye, I didn't bother wearing make up last night kasi naisip ko ding baka dito na ako makatulog.

After taking a quick shower, I wore what Shiela brought me.Simple all blank tank top, pants and cardigan for the cold weather.Tinuyo ko lang saglit ang buhok ko gamit ang tuwalya, I didn't bother to use a comb for it because it will surely be fine after it dried.

"Let's go?" tanong ni Rye nang makalabas ako sa VIP room

"Let's go" sabi ko naman

Nilagpasan namin sila Therios and Xiera, I must say I haven't forgive that bitches but I know that time will come and time will heal itself until I could already forgive them even if they haven't apologize yet.

ARTILLERY WADSWORTH VENIZELOS

ONE night and one or two days is already a torture to me, Althys is like an addiction I couldn't stop having.Kumuha ako sa bulsa ng isang strawberry flavoured gum saka ko 'yon kinain.