Chapter 73

Tamara see that Loki snap out of it by her smile. He stand up and walk to her, he lean to kiss her fiercely. Tamara happily answer it and pour all her love in it. After they break apart Tamara turn to look at her audience. Everyone is wiping their eyes beside Vision, he smile to her softly. Tamara rise to her feet and give little curtsy to them. Everyone start to smile and give her little applauds. "That was so beautiful." Wanda whisper and wipe new tears out of her eyes. Tamara give her little genuine smile. "I think I wasn't only one needing that." She answer to Wanda. "Why I didn't know you could play AND sing?" Thor ask and smile widely to Tamara. "You never asked." Tamara answer and wink her eye to Thor while smirking mischievously. 

Others give her compliments too beside Tony, he stand back awkwardly. Tamara see that and decide to try speak with him now, when he is sober, maybe little hangover. "I need to speak with Tony, so good night everyone." Tamara announce smiling, Loki could see fear under her mask and frown. Others look between Tamara and Tony, they murmur good night's and walk out. Loki move to stand behind Tamara. She peek over her shoulder to him. "You too love. I need to speak with him in private." Loki growl "No". Tamara turn to him. "Yes I need. Could you please wait in your old room. I come and get you when we are ready." Loki glare at Tony and turn his gaze back to Tamara. He gently grab her shoulders. "You absolutely, 100% sure?" He ask warily. Tamara rise her hands on his arms and smile softly. "I'm sure. You aren't far if I need you." She whisper and smile encouraging. Loki kiss her forehead. "Call me immediately if he even try something." He say to her mind and after Tamara nod he walk to door. "If you touch even one of her hairs without permission I will kill you." Loki threaten Tony before finally closing door behind him.

Tamara listen and make sure Loki actually went to his room and don't listen behind door, she turn toward Tony. Tony look at her feet and move nervously. Tamara cross her arms and wait. When he realize Tamara isn't going to start Tony rise his head and meet her gaze. "I... I don't know how properly to apologize because I don't remember everything I said. I remember that I slap you in face." Tony say and look guilty. "I am truly sorry for that, I shouldn't have hit you, ever. Can you forgive me?" Tony plead. Tamara stare at him for a moment before opening her mouth. "You said that I should be grateful for HYDRA, that they make me immortal. You call me monster alongside Loki." Tamara tell him coldly, hiding her pain under mask. 

Tony look at her horrified. "I said that?" He ask, pleading her to tell it isn't true. Tamara nod. Tony look even more guilty. "You're not a monster. I'm sorry. You shouldn't be grateful for those bastards. I have seen what you have gone through because of immortality. I don't deserve your forgiveness but I still peg for it." Tony say with pained voice, guiltily. Tamara stand there for a moment. Looking Tony up and down. Tony look so broken too. "I forgive you, but I won't forget." Tamara finally answer and wave for him to go away. Tony smile her sadly. "I understand." He whisper before leaving their living room. Soon after Tony has gone away Loki rush in. Tamara still stand in same spot. Loki move to her and pull her in hug. "You okay?" He murmur softly. Tamara sigh, circle her arms around Loki and hide her face on his shoulder. "Could be better." She whisper and squeeze Loki harder. 

Loki kiss top of her head. "You need sleep." He whisper to Tamara. Tamara nod. "Could you make barrier around our suite, one that won't let noise outside from here. I want to play little more but I don't want audience beside you." Tamara whisper. "As you wish, my Queen." Loki whisper and soon Tamara could smell Loki's magic around them. Tamara step back. "Thank you." She say an smile to Loki. Loki smile unsure back to her. Tamara walk to piano and sit down again, she caress keys for a moment before pressing first one and start to play. 

Tamara pour last of her energy and emotions in piano. She feel Loki's comforting presence near her. Soon he sit down next to her, he didn't say anything or try to interrupt her. He look her moving hands and feel sadness, sorrow and tiredness radiating from her. Loki has already chance his clothes to pajama pants, he hasn't sleep with shirt in long time. Tamara inhale Loki's scent and let him see her thoughts, all good and bad. Tamara feel so tired of hiding them for Loki at this moment. She let Loki see her parents dead, she killing some of her friends under HYDRA's command, some peoples rejection after finding out she is weretiger and lastly what has happened with Tony before and recently. 

Tamara let her mind wander inside music, letting Loki follow her thoughts. After last note quiet down Tamara lower her arms next to her and lean her head on Loki's shoulder. "I'm so tired." She whisper. "I know." "I have been under pressure over 20 years, I never had have peaceful time. I have been always either fighting, tortured or running." Tamara continue and feel herself completely exhausted. Loki kiss her head and move to take her in his arms. Loki rise up Tamara in his arms and walk to bedroom. "I know. You need rest, there has been enough action for one day." Loki murmur to her gently, he chance her in tank top and shorts with magic before laying her in bed. Loki slip next to her under blanket. Tamara snuggle closer to him and sigh happily after Loki circle his arm around her shoulders. Tamara use his arm as pillow. Loki kiss top of her head. "Rest now darling. I will make sure you stay safe." Loki whisper to her hair. "I love you." Tamara murmur before slipping in sleep. "I love you too." She hear Loki answer to her before falling completely asleep.