The Invitee

The:instructive thoughts and anorexia (ed)
○•3rd,persone?•○
It was an ordinary day like any other day for naruto. He got ready had some ramen and trained , team 10 even invited naruto and the rest of the team to yakiniku Q (the barbaque place in naruto). Asuma sensai was paying witch ment naruto could eat as much as he wanted.

At yakiniku Q

"Hey naruto!" Choji shouted smiling "hey choji" naruto said happily. They all were talking and laughing while choji fried the bbq pork. Whene the food was finished in placed some pork on everyone's plate. Naruto eagerly started to dig in untill "naruto your getting chubby soon you'll look like choji" sakura said jokingly "sakura!thats rude" ino shouted defending naruto "shut up ino pig" sakura shouted starting an argument.
The two girls started fighting but naruto couldn't hear them he couldn't see them either. It all went black suddenly he heard a voice it was telling him she was right , that he was ugly , that he shouldn't be eating, he was on the verge of tears.
"-aruto , naruto!" Suddenly he snapped out of it finally could see again he could hear again. But he did NOT forget what the voices said. "Naruto!" Kakashi shouted in concerne "yeah" he replied "are you ok?" . "Yeah I am I just need to go to the bathroom" naruto said expressionless. He went to the bathroom like he said he would but not for the reasons everyone thought he was going to the bathroom for ... it was throw up what he ate but it was like he didn't have a choice his body was moving on it's own.

270 words :/ not a very long chapter