Episode 2: Infiltrate Area 99

(A/N: So, what name did you guys give F/N the Armadillo and what color  did you make him? Let me know in the comments!)

We see Sonic and F/N fall into the pool from the last episode, causing a big splash and Waking up Chris. Then we see him save the two by pulling them out of the water.

Boy: Are you two all right?

Sonic: Yeah, thank you!

F/N: We would've drowned if it weren't for you.

Boy: You two can talk?

F/N: Yeah.

Sonic: Naturally, why not?

Chris: Wow, you two are really talking. I'm Chris! And you two are? What's your guys' names?!

Sonic: I'm Sonic. Sonic The Hedgehog!

F/N: And I'm F/N. F/N the Armadillo. Nice to meet you!

We're at the mansion during the day as we see Chris talk to his mother on the phone.

Chris's Mom: I'm sorry. Filming has been delayed because of constant rainy weather. So I don't think I can return home till next week. But as a token of my apology, I'll send you a present soon by air.

Chris: Okay.

Chris's Mom: I got you your favorite, cotton candy, too.

Chris: Thank you! You know what mom? Actually there's something I have to apologize to you about.

Chris's Mom: What is it?

Chris: It's about that promise with you... About not going outside after midnight and staying away from the adult pool. (Shows a butler bringing over some food and placed it on the table.)

Chris's Mom: Did you swim at that time of night?

Chris: No, It's not that. (Looks up to see Sonic and F/N on the roof) I helped two drowning cats.

Chris's Mom: I see. It's all right. I'm not angry at you. You're so kind Chris. Goodbye. (Kisses the phone)

Chris kisses the phone back and hangs up as Sonic and F/N jump down in front of him.

Sonic: Where those cats supposed to be us?

F/N: Yeah, he's a hedgehog and I'm an armadillo.

Chris: Yeah. Are you angry at me? You see she wouldn't understand if I said I saved a hedgehog and an armadillo.

F/N: Waddaya mean?

Chris: Because hedgehogs and armadillos are much smaller. (Shows how big for hedgehogs and armadillos) Maybe this big or this big at most?

Sonic/F/N: Huh?

Chris: You two are special. You're larger than most and besides, you can talk too. Where and when did you two learn to speak?

F/N: That's a good question...

Sonic: Yeah, I wonder... I don't remember something so long ago.

F/N: Me either.

Chris: Really?

The phone in Chris's hand started to ring. He answered it.

Chris: Oh... Hello. Oh, dad...