He's not any calmer

Adrien was sitting in his room, staring at his collection of Ladybug pictures, wondering whether she will ever be more than his friend and partner. When he remembered how much she has changed over the past few months, becoming a woman, her suit flattering her figure more than ever, her rounding hips, firm butt and... he felt his jeans getting tight, blood rushing south as he felt this uncontrollable urge to grab his dick, which was now painfully hard, and get the sweet release only a good wank could give him.

He hasn't been able to get any work done anymore. He couldn't compose music, study his Chinese or do the homework. All he could think of was kissing Ladybug, touching her hair, feeling her chest against his... finally getting laid. Plagg woke up to the sounds of Adrien climaxing yet again.

"Yuck, you humans are disgusting. You're a model, for crying out loud, there's a line of girls from here to Champs-Elysée waiting for you to fuck them" he argued, hovering over Adrien's embarrassed face.

"Just pick one or two and fuck their brains out. Then you can focus on work, cheese, school, cheese, saving the world, cheese... I'm telling you I'm hungry!"

Adrien fed Plagg some Camembert and went to the bathroom to get the shower he so desperately needed. While hot water slowly washed away his sweat and sorrows he made up his mind. He's going to ask Ladybug out one last time. He has to try. If she refuses him once again, then he'll consider the option Plagg was talking about. He just needed to be sure there's no chance of losing his virginity to the love of his life. Then his heart might let his body get some elsewhere.

He got out of the shower and with "Claws out!" he jumped through his window and up to the rooftops to meet Ladybug for their regular patrol. He spotted her standing silently on a roof and with one big leap landed close just behind her back. He fought the urge to put his arms around her waist, tail around her leg and press his crotch against her back and suck the side of her neck with his hungry lips. But that would be creepy, wouldn't it? Wouldn't it?

She just stood there, motionless, her mind busy. He could ask her right away. Or he could be his regular flirty self and wait and see "Evening, m'lady! Penny for you thoughts?" She didn't react immediately, just shivered a bit, still lost in her thoughts.

Then out of nowhere "Hey, Chaton, ready for patrol? Last one to the Eiffel Tower is buying ice-cream!" and she was gone.