Ch1 Ghostboo are you alright?

A few days later since Tubbo and Tommy left  .
Shroud and Micheal are 5 years old .

On a Sunday morning Ghostboo was making spaghetti for breakfast including a chocolate cake . The cake was kept in the oven for too long so it was burned in some parts but the spaghetti was done perfectly well .

Ghostboo was flying around looking for m&m's to add to the cake .While looking around he kept going through the cabintes and the flooring .

Sometimes even getting flour all over him but who could blame him being a ghost wasn't exactly easy but neither that bad but it did take some time to get used to .

On the second floor some tired groans could be heard from and they were coming from Michaels room who wasn't a big fan of sleeping since most of the day went too quickly for him .

Micheals room had  purple/pink wooden plank walls and and chiseled quartz flooring .

Micheal's pov
While slowly getting out of bed he  slowly started making his way to his closet to get changed and soon enough go downstairs .

Micheal put a green long sleeved shirt on and black loose pants .

While walking downstairs he smelled some food coming through the kitchen .

He peeked his head through the door archery and saw his papa making breakfast while being clumsy .

Soon enough he spoke

"Good morning dada ."

In less than a second Ghostboo turned his head over to where the aound came from .

Ghostboo happily replied while smiling seeing his dear son awake .

"Morning Micheal!
How was your sleep son?"

Micheal took a few ateps towards the kitchen stool and sat down .

"It was okay i guess, I didn't have a good dream though ."

"Well son dont think too much about and if you want you can always tell me if it bothers you ."

"But while i get the table ready could you wake up shroud ?"

"I think hes in deep sleep."

Micheal started leaving the room after his dada asked him to wake Shroud up .

"Okay dada"

After Micheal left the room .Ghostboo slowly started getting hallucinations.

Faint memories of Tubbo making food along with Ranboo .

Or even just talking to him .

It always happened when he was alone .

"Ranboo ~Ranboo my beloved ~"

"Come look how the big man Tommyinnit is getting along with our son! "

All the flashbacks he greatly missed but knew they wouldn't come back as he was never told if they were ever  coming back .

But without realizing it there was two little boys shouting behind him trying to bring Ghostboo out of his deep thought .

And soon enough the hallucination ended with the words of Tubbo saying "See you later my beloved ."
And with that it ended.

Micheal cried out while shouting

"Daddy are you okay ?"

His son with a scared expression of losing his other father whole Shroud showed no emotion instead he was just hugging the ghost silently.

Ghostboo replied while scratching his head .

"Oh sorry kids i didnt listen you were here already ."

He hugged the kids with a conforting hug that would remove all their worries away After all thats the power he had received as a ghost .

It took them 10 mim

The boys calmed down and were just silent while still hugging the ghost .

"Lets eat now shall we after all the food is getting cold."

And that is how the day was like everyday after Tubbo and Tommy dissapeared eventually they leanred ro not mention them ever again to eachother unless it was a special day.

An:Have a good day/night!