𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

chapter four !
(takes place during 5x02 'The Beast Below')

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

REESE WILLIAMS WAS IN SPACE.

Now, that was a sentence she hadn't seen herself ever using. Like, ever.

The Williams girl looked out at the vast sky, with, what felt like, the entire universe's worth of stars staring back at her. She looked out in awe as she felt The Doctor's hand still wrapped around her ankle. The warmth from his hand on the bare skin between the cuff of her pajama bottoms and her ankle socks was the only thing reminding her that she wasn't actually staring at a Vincent Van Gogh painting.

There was a gentle tug on her ankle, and she felt herself be pulled back down to The Doctor's side. The Time Lord was still holding onto Amy's ankle, and the redhead looked out at the sky for a moment longer. Reese lingered at the open door, watching with a small smile as the Doctor tugged Amy back inside the TARDIS.

"Well, ladies. . ." He trailed off, looking between the two women expectantly. "Now do you believe me?"

Reese let out a surprised laugh, nodding animatedly at the man before her. "Um, yes!" She told him. "We definitely do."

Only moments before Reese and Amy's little trip outside the Police Box, the two of them had been rather inquisitive about the inner workings of the whole spaceship/time machine aspect of it all. Though, Amy seemed to have some sort of existential crisis, as opposed to Reese, who was genuinely intrigued.

Actually, she still wanted an answer to the lightbulb question Amy had asked.

There had been an air of skepticism about them, which is why The Doctor had basically catapulted the both of them outside to see Space for themselves.

Amy nodded along with Reese's answer. "Okay, yeah. Your box is a spaceship." She relented. "We are in space!"

Another noise of excitement left the Pond woman's mouth, and Reese couldn't help but let out a laugh at her future sister-in-law's reaction.

Amy then turned to The Doctor, her face inquisitive. "What are we breathing?" The redhead wondered.

Reese raised her eyebrows, before pointing at Amy and nodding.