Part 1

((Just for fun that both Mark and Jack live in an apartment They are gonna move in together))

Waiting in the kitchen for Jack to arrive was like I had to wait a year to see my baby. If you put it that way. I stand up to answer the door that knocked 2 times and open it quickly and smile brightly as I see the pale-ish skinned, skinny Irish boy.

Still happy I move out of the way for him to step inside "Come in, Jack!" I said as I walked back to the table and sat down facing him. I could see he was nervous, but why?

"This place is super cool! Like a boss!" He chuckled as he set his one bag of items he had.

I stood up and quickly grabbed his bag. "Follow me, Ill show you around." I saw the excitement in his eyes with happiness. Walking up the stairs I show him everything you'd have to know to live there, The bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and such. I lead his to an extra room. "You can use this room for your setup, you know. Its to small to be a bedroom you see"

He nodded and looked around the room. "But wait, where will I be sleeping?" He asked softly

I only smiled and turn around and go back down stairs with a chuckle. I hear him groaning but sigh in a friendly way as I head down stairs and go to the kitchen. He follows slowly and leaned against the counter and stare at either me or the counter top back and forth.