Chapter 1

It has been two years since that faithful day, when Silvia asked if I wanted to make a YouTube account with her and the others. We were fifteen then, making all of us seventeen now. By 'us' I mean Silvia, Isabella, Missy and I.

We've gotten pretty popular, considering having one million subscribers. I guess it's because of our selection of different genres. It's not that often that you come across a YouTube account with different types of videos. Last month, we even started doing parodies. Lots of our subscribers love them. We love our subs. They're the ones who helped us become who we are.

Because of our subscribers, we got a partnership with YouTube, so, now, our job is making videos and making people laugh. We get sent $400-a-week each. We love it, and with the money that we earned, we were able to buy a condo. The condo is on a short cliff and over-looking the ocean, just like my old home. Well, except that my old house was on a TALL cliff.

"Elli!" called a sweet voice through my door. "Dinner is ready, are you done getting dressed? May you please hurry?" Now I know exactly who it is. But, she isn't this polite unless she's nervous. All the same, she is still always polite. Not at the extent where she says 'may' to me, though. Plus, I'm not getting dressed. They should all know that 8-10PM is when I edit our videos for the next day to upload videos.

"Yes, Isabella, I'm done," I lied. I'm not actually done, in reality need to put on a couple finishing touches, but I'm pretty curious as to what is making her so nervous. "Well, actually, give me two minutes." I said, literally face-palming. I was in my pajamas, so I needed to hurry and get dressed.

Since I didn't know what to put on, I just hurriedly got in a violet, silk, above-the-thigh strapless dress with lace, black elbow-gloves. I quickly put my curly black hair up in a messy-bun then put a violet-and-silver butterfly pin at the base of it. I looked in the mirror on my vanity. Perfect. Wait, no. I went to my open closet and dug out a pair of black jewelled stilletos. I quickly put the on then walked over to my door.

"I'm done, now." I said softly as I carefully opened my door. I stepped out and walked into our living room. Our living room had two floor-to-ceiling glass walls and also had white couches and chairs. Two couches and two chairs, to be exact. To be even more exact, five people sat on the couches and chairs. Three were girls, and the other two were boys.

All of them turned to look at me. Silvia, with her dark-brown and red straightened hair smiled at me. She was wearing a soft brown dress that touched the floor.

Missy, with her light brown hair that was naturally straight looked me over and beamed. She was, of course, fashion obsessed and loved anything that had to do with making. She wore a silk, loose blue knee-high dress that made her chocolate-brown eyes pop-out.

Isabella, also known as Izzy or Bella, gaped at what I was wearing. Sure, it was skin-tight, but it's not like I haven't worn things like this before. She had dirty-blonde hair with bouncy, natural curls, like me. She wore a peach v-necked loose dress that deepened in color the farther down it got. It touched the ground and looked like a dark pink, just not dark enough to be hot pink, but not light enough to be light pink.

The two boys greeted me with different gestures.  One boy with dirty blonde hair and clear-blue eyes looked heavily familiar. The other boy I didn't know. He had dark brown messy hair and thin wire-rimmed glasses. Dark blue eyes shone curiosity as he looked me up and down, a smirk on his face. He looked like the kind of guy who was popular and smart, yet not always sure of himself. They were both wearing tuxedos. At least I dressed-up for the right occasion!

"Hi, I'm Elli!" I said.

"They know who YOU are! Well, they know us, but they know you more!" Silvia said, wiggling her eyebrows and poking me in the side as I sat down beside her. "Just kidding. You're not that special, silly."

"Yes, they do know us all equally. Do you know them, Elli?" Isabella said. She sat on a chair to my right, while Silvia and I shared a couch; the boys sat in front of us and Missy sat to the left of Silvia on her own chair.

I looked over the boys once more and arched an eyebrow. "Blondie looks familiar. And, Silvia, you're not purposely trying to infect us with your sexual innuendos, are you?"

She just laughed and beamed. We high-fived each other and beamed at Isabella, who was blushing just at the word. Poor little innocent Bella, who gets to live with three dirty-minded girls. The boys and Missy both laughed.

"Well, I'm Felix. Also known as PewDiePie!" Blondie said with an accent. Not Irish.... Not British... Darn it. "So, do you know me now?"

"Hm, wud?" I asked, still thinking about the accent. Everyone else started laughing. "What?"

"You know, I'm PewDiePie!"

"Ohhhh! I KAH-NOW YOU! YOU'RE SWEDISH!" I yelled giddily.

"Kah.... Know? Kah-Know? Or kah-now?" The brown haired boy asked in a deep voice. Gosh, his voice is so.... I don't know, calming?

"It's just the word 'know' with 'kah' at the front." Missy said, shrugging.

"Oh. Well, I'm Ryan, also known as Cry, Cryaotic, or Chaoticmonki." He said, smiling. "Nice outfit by the way! Put on a really good show."

"Really 'great'." I said, correcting him. "AND, OH. EM. FREAKING. COD. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" They boys looked at each other, beamed, then turned to me. "But why are you guys here?"

Their smiles quickly vanished. Worry quickly seeped into my mind.