The Files

Chapter 3 (The Files)

Anata exits her room and enters her closet in the hallway and pulls out a latex bodysuit as she enters the living room. Anata strips down of her outfit and changes into them as she zips up her suit. She then tied her her into a pony tail as she puts her mask on. Anata then puts her heels on as they were quiet and are capable of not making a single sound.

"I'll need Yorudan's files in order to make him officially mine from the orphanage."

Anata opens a portal as she was now at the cave where she and Yorudan were. Anata summons her wings and flies and exits the cave. It was night time as she looks around her surrounds and later spots a building up ahead. Anata heads to the window to see it was unlocked and climbs through there. She enters the room and it was a room of children sleeping. Anata looked at a small boy and saw that he was bruised up.

"Poor kids, they must've gone what Yorudan went through here."

Anata summons a small camera and puts in on the top corner of the room.

"This will be karma for the staff when the cameras I have record them and send them to the authorities when they have enough evidence."

Anata quietly walks across the room as she exits and enters the hallway. Anata looks around and quietly begins to look for the manager's office. On her way there, she sees some staff members walking around with flashlights, making sure there aren't any children past their bedtime or intruders. Anata snuck past them as she places more cameras in different areas of the orphanage. She then sees a sign saying 'manager', as this was the room that Anata was looking for. Anata first checks to see it was locked and sure enough, it was.

Fortunately, Anata was prepared as she began to pick lock the door and unlocks it as she grins. But as she was about enter, she sees light from a flash light coming down the corner from the hallway. Anata quickly enters the room and locks the door. With the staff member, he heard a noise as he went into the hall and check the manager's door to see if it was locked and sure enough, it was as the staff continues his patrol. Anata sighs and looks around the room for the files.

She finds metal drawers and unlocks them as she finds the files. Anata looks through each name of the files that were in alphabetical order and later finds Yorudan's file.

"There they are."

Anata pulls out Yorudan's file and starts reading his bio. She finds out and was surprised that the file read that Yorudan was an autistic, and that his role is a switch.

"So he's special boy, huh? That means he's now my special boy. This should also be interesting that he's a switch."

Anata pushes the drawer back in and stands up, ready to leave with the file, but before she could, Anata notices a certificate on the wall. As Anata looked at it, she also realized that she needed to have an adoption certificate to make Yorudan her's.

"Oh yeah, that's right."

Anata decided to make an official on as she heads to the desk and turns on the computer. It was password locked as Anata was about to hack into it, she notices a sticky note next to the keyboard. Anata picks it up and sees that it was the password to the computer.

"Huh, how convenient."

Anata types in the password as she manages to login the computer. Later, she manages to fill out an adoption form on the computer as well as complete the adoption certificate and then prints them both out. She grabs the form and certificate and places them in Yorudan's file.

"Now your officially mine, Yorudan."

Anata then gets up and closes the file cabinet and shuts down the computer. She exits the manager's room as Anata begins to walk down the hallway to exit the building.

"Hey, who are you!"

A voice called as a light shines towards Anata as a staff caught her. But however, she didn't turn around as she just smirked and began running off.

"Hey, stop!"

Anata sprints down the hall as two more staff members try to stop her but Anata jumps and does a high kick on one the them, rushing past the other one. Anata reaches the stairs and heads down them as she encounters more staff members aim their flashlights at her.

"Your surrounded. Just stand down and there won't be any trouble."

Anata didn't say anything as one staff member tried to sneak up behind her, but Anata raises her heel and slams it behind the staff member's crotch.

"OOOOHHHH!"

Anata then spins around as she grabs the man and throws him towards the others, making them crash into each other. Anata sprints towards the front door as the other staff members try to stop her but she manages to jump over them and kick through the door. As Anata manages to be outside, she looks back and sees the rest of the staff members trying to catch up to her. Anata smirks as she summons her wings and flies away, shocking them.

"What the..."

Anata flies back to the cave with the files in her arm. She summons a portal and goes through it as she flies back to her citadel. Anata heads back to her home and enters as she sighs and places the files on her kitchen counter.

"I can't wait to tell Yorudan that I'm officially his adopted mommy now, we're gonna have so much fun together."

Anata soon changes as she removes her mask and takes off her bodysuit, leaving in her undergarments as Anata lets her hair down.

"Now to keep these safe."

Anata takes the files and enters a playroom that has toys with a bed, a crib, which is surprisingly big enough for adults, a TV that has video game consoles hooked up to it, video games on a shelf with board games included, a table with paper, pencils, and coloring utensils, and finally, a desk with a computer and some electronic devices. Anata unlocks a desk and puts the files there, but takes out the certificate, and puts it in a frame.

"There, so that no one can steal them from me." Anata said as she exits and heads to her kitchen as she puts an apron on, ready to start cooking.

End of Chapter 3