Part 1

"Sorry my 6o'clock is coming in I have to go." You said in a hurry. "This was... fun".

The front door creaks from across the house alerting you that they have arrived. You quickly throw on your shirt and stride to the front room. "Woah, Seths family home" a tall man with dark fluffy short hair states. His nails painted black with rings covering every finger.

"Shut up" a slim dark haired man states, his hair going down to his shoulders. You make eye contact with his deep brown eyes, making you feel warm inside.

"Hi welcome to the Borden house!" you glance at all of the guests. "What name is your tour under?"

"Colby Brock" the tall one states.

Your hand reaches under the desk to grab the sign up sheet. All eyes seem to be looking around the house keenly. "Colby, Could you please sign here." You ask kindly. The customer service voice is your pride in joy but tends to seem artificial. "Colby?" You say slightly louder. A kind looking blonde turns to you with a big bright smile. The color yellow seems to be radiating from him.

"Hi i'm sam, I can sign" he grabs the pen with his fragile looking hands. "How long have you worked here." You heard his voice say under the noise of the boys playing in the background.

"About five years now" you say distantly, as your attention is taken to the two gentlemen touching the painting in the back. The tall one is looking quietly at the bookshelf. "Hello all! I would like to introduce myself! I am Y/N I will be your tour guide today." All eyes shift to you.

"Im colby brock, Me and sam here have a youtube channel." The tall brunette gestures to the blonde.

""My name is seth, the photos are beautiful by the way." His finger drifts to the photographs you captured hug against the wall.

"Thank you I took them myself" your face flushes. Not many people comment on the photos, they are mostly to make the front feel more inviting. Seth looks at you intensely, glancing at your blushed cheeks.

"My name is Josh! I love exploring places like this." He exclaimed. "Oh! Also I brought an extra shirt for you to wear for the video, its my merch." You gently take the shirt from his hand. Slowly putting it over the small tank top you had on.

"Can you tell us a little bit about the place?" Sam says with a gesture to the camera. You proceeded to explain the history of the place.

The tour begins and you begin showing the boys around. Everything seems normal but you feel as if someone is watching you.

You see a blue aura moving behind the boys. You have been seeing colors since you were young but this is different. It seemed possessive. Seth looks at your flushed face.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He said as he put his hand against your shoulder. Suddenly you feel a stabbing pain in your side. Seths hand drops as he falls to the ground.

"Seth!" You quickly go to feel his face for warmth and breath. Everything checked out. Your heart rate increases and the phone call to the hospital begins.