1- revolutionizing

October 28th, 2014, 9:03 PM
The heavy rain came down onto the floor, the college campus was empty tonight as the rain had covered the streets.

"Wait, what's your dorm room again?" Jessica asked as she walked out of her dorm and onto the sidewalk.

"It's room 246, also i found something kinda cool." Cindy informed, and Jessica gasped lightly in surprise and asked

"Wait, really? What is it?" In a tone of interest

"You'll have to come see." Cindy said with laughter

"I'll be there in five." Jessica scoffed, she hung up the phone and placed it into her pocket, the figure emerging from the bushes behind her.

Jessica was humming to herself as she walked, but didn't know that someone was coming up from behind her.

The figure took out a knife from their back pocket, the knife glistened as the moon light reflected off of it.

Jessica felt her necklace come loose and fall to the floor.

"Damnit." Jessica said to herself, bending down to pick it up; feeling the water get onto her hands.

She got a grip of it and stood up, looking at the wet necklace, that was until she felt someones arm wrap around her neck.

She dropped the necklace and felt a pierce go through her back, and she let out a violent scream.

Jessica was then thrown to the floor, and as she was recovering from the attack, she felt a stab go the side of her stomach; her yellow raincoat soon grew a red stain.

She winced out in pain as she laid on the floor, but then felt a slash on her leg.

She let out a yelp of pain when she felt her leg be slashed, and looked up when she heard footsteps, seeing the figure who had just attacked her run towards the direction of Cindys dorm.

She let out small moans of pain as she struggled to get up, putting her hand over her wound on the side of her stomach as blood started to leak.

She limped over to the nearest dorm room, and banged on the door.

"Help!" She yelled out in fear and desperation, and someone quickly answered the door.

Jessica fell into the arms of the person who opened the door, not looking at who had answered it.

"What happened to her?" A woman's voice asked in confusion and shock, to which the man who was holding onto Jessica replied

"I don't know... Ioa! Call the police!" Sura shouted out, to which he looked back at Kaja, who had a confused and scared look on her face.

"Put her on the couch, try to stop the bleeding." Kaja exclaimed, and Sura made his way to the couch and gently placed her down.

"What the hell happened to you?" Sura asked as he took off her raincoat.

"...I... I don't know... i was attacked by someone." Jessica replied in pain, feeling the wound pulsate with each breath.

Sura looked at her with a face of fear and surprise, like he knew who it was.

Jessica took notice and asked

"...Are you okay?" In a tone of confusion, and Sura shook his head and replied

"Oh, Yeah..." Putting the raincoat over her wound.

"...Did you... see the face by any chance?" Sura asked, his voice slightly trembling.

"No, i didn't." Jessica informed, and that's when another woman's voice emerged from behind the couch.

"What's going on?" Ioa asked in confusion.