(Shinsou X OC)In the Woods

The moon didn't give much light under the covering of all the trees. Even though as a nymph she could see well in the dark. being out at night always put her on edge, humans and metas felt far too comfortable in the covering of darkness. The sounds of men could be heard tailing the Teal-skinned nymph closely. She worried the man with this freeze quirk would be within range again, just seconds ago they had stolen her shirt. She ran in the dark covering her chest with her arm. She steps near a clearing and sees a male figure quite a few inches taller than her with dark eyes and lavender hair. Oh! it's Shinso, she worried.

Shinso turned his head at the snap of a twig. He turned to see a solid yet shapely figure highlighted by the moonlight. Feeling jumpy at night, he instinctively wrapped the figure with his binding cloth. Who is.. Oh Neiko! OH..She's Topless !?! WOw Why?

The binding cloth had covered her chest but tried her arm in with it. He pulled her closer. Her eyes burning with fear as they met his. They heard more hurried footsteps in the dark. They were chasing her. He led her to duck behind a tree. Shinsou put his arm over her holding her by him as the creeps past by and went another direction. Those few seconds felt so long..

"I'll walk you back to camp" Shinso says and Nieko nods in response. As they quietly got up and began moving forward.

"Are you ok?" He asked after some time. Neiko nodded once more.

Shinso unbuttoned his jacket, slipped it off and handed it to the freighted Nymph. "Here take this I don't want the people at camp to brother us once we get back." She nodded and turned around to put on the jacket and slip out of the binding. Shinsou gave her some slack and slowly turned away.

Neiko moves back too his side with his jacket on. It looks so nice on her. He thought looking down at the shorter nymph. She had a rough night. How can I even think of gawking at her? He thought to himself angrily, turning forward as they walked.

"Did you know them?" He asked.

Neiko paused before shaking her head no.

They keep walking in silence.

"You know the longer we walk the more obvious it becomes...you're not talking because you are afraid I'll brainwash you."

Neiko stops abruptly. Staring back at him before shrugging defensively.

"I don't blame you. It's not about me...it's about the fact that you shouldn't have to trust me this much.... If I were a woman I'd be terrified especially since I've been so obvious"

"What?" Neiko replied, breaking her silence.

"What?" Shinso was startled.

Shinso paused and She nudged him to continue.

"I thought you knew given the way you stare at me with such hatred."

"You started that, you do the exact same thing," the cute nymph said.

"I was just looking at you.." Shinso glanced away rubbing his arm "because I like what I see..I think you're ...fascinating, I like seeing you smile."

"Really? - You looked like you wanted to kill me," the nymph laughed, "and you said you weren't here to make friends!"

"I didn't think..well people said my smile was creepy and I didn't want to smile...you're glaring back at me really burned into my soul you know."

"Sorry I - it was just part of my personal policy, I always stare back at people staring at me. I refuse to be intimated!."

Shinso chuckled a little and then a alot.

"I always try to intimidate them back"

"Well it worked wonders," He paused, voice shaky as he continued. "When you stared back at me so harshly, It made me ache...." Shinso laughs nervously. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell you all this" 

Even though It felt nice to say these things, why embarrass myself? Was her being shirtless and preyed on by creeps not awkward enough? Why had I decided this was the time to tell her?

"It's so hard to imagine you felt that way" Neiko says as they reach the camp ground. Neiko looks at Shinso kindly. She leans in close, planting a kiss on his cheek. His eyes widen as his face grows warm. The small sensation of her lips against his cheek, the thought of that just happened? He could still treasure the small gentle brush. Quickly he responds "can-can I hold your hand?" The nymph smiled and took his outstretched hand.

 Quickly he responds "can-can I hold your hand?" The nymph smiled and took his outstretched hand