OMAKE

Muichiro was seen heading to Mitsuri's estate

Muichiro was seen heading to Mitsuri's estate. He was visiting her to ask about his feelings. Muichiro knocks on the door. Once it opened, it revealed Mitsuri standing there with a surprised look and at the same time was happy that Muichiro visit her.

"Oh! Muichiro-kun! Come in!" Mitsuri invites Muichiro in.

"So what's brings you here," Mitsuri asked as she serves some tea

"I-I uhhh...I wanna ask you something." Muichiro said nervously

"Okay..." Mitsuri said confused and kinda surprised

"I have been feeling weird whenever I'm around y/n and sometimes it felt like butterflies in my stomach. So that's why I came to you since I think you were the right person to talk about this." Muichiro expressed what he have been feeling near you.

" *GASP* YOU'RE IN LOVE?!" Mitsuri shouted excitedly. Her eyes were wide and both of her arms grip Muichiro's shoulder

"Love?" Muichiro asked confused

"Hmm! You like y/n! Oh, how I have been waiting for this! The ship finally will sail. I gotta tell Shinobu about this!!" Mitsuri squeal.

Muichiro blushes at the sudden realization.

"I'll help you to confess to her," Mitsuri announced as she hold both of Muichiro shoulders. She was determined on helping Muichiro

"There's a festival that will be held in three days. Why don't you invite her to the festival!" Mitsuri said as she clap both of her hands.

"Festival...?" Muichiro question

"Yes! You can spend time together with her!! Oh! Oh! You can also confess to her during that time. You can buy her something at the festival." Mitsuri said as she was dreaming about the situation.

Mitsuri gave some advice to Muichiro about what to do.

"And in the end, you can kiss her!!" Mitsuri shouted

'Kiss?!' Muichiro thought. At the thought about it, Muichiro face went beet red and Mitsuri saw it.

"Muichiro-kun?! Are you okay!!" Mitsuri shout as she shakes Muichiro

"I broke him!!" Mitsuri yelled and she was panicking around the room.

At that moment Iguro walked into the room and saw Mitsuri shaking a red face Muichiro.

"What happened here?" Iguro asked

"Iguro-san!! Muichiro won't respond I think I broke him!!" Mitsuri cried. Mitsuri keep muttering and she tried to grab a bowl of water from the kitchen hoping it would wake Muichiro.

Muichiro finally woke up but Mitsuri hadn't returned yet.

"I heard it all," Iguro said as he glare slightly at Muichiro.

"*Gulps* Well Y/n didn't say anything to you when you like Kanroji-san. Don't you think that I didn't know that you like Kanroji-san and you also got nervous around her?" Muichiro said in a smug face

Iguro was blushing so hard.

"We both are in the same boat. Y/n and I once saw you and Kanroji blushing mess and stuttering one time." Muichiro spoke

Flashback

Muichiro and you were just coming back from cloud gazing and saw Obanai and Mitsuri both were a nervous and stuttering mess. Mitsuri face was red while Obanai tried to keep calm.

You and Muichiro look at each other before looking back at the love birds.

'They're so obvious.' Both of you thought

Flashback ended

Now Iguro face was red. Mitsuri walked in with a bowl of water and saw Muichiro was fine but still have pink-tinted on his cheeks but it was now Iguro turn who has a red face.

"IGURO-SAN!! First Muichiro-Kun and now you!!" Mitsuri was panicking while Muichiro was stuck in between don't if he should help or leave.