ANOTHER BEGINNING

(It's been Atleast, 2 days since prom, and Me and Soobin are getting popular day by day)
(Emma has been healing really quickly. Felix and a few of his friends are living in another amazing house that's on the same street as me. In short, Life is going Sooooooooooo great. I'm much more comfortable around Soobin and we hang out every time we get a chance to.)

At school
(It was the first lecture of the schedule and I was already feeling sleepy. The teacher wasn't there yet, so I got time to close my eyes)

"Oi, Y/n! Don't sleep yet!" (Felix shouted as he threw crumpled paper balls at me)

"Hey! As if you stay awake during the class" (I glared at him)

"I don't, but Atleast I pay attention to the lectures. Did you see my exam sheets?" (Felix raised an eyebrow) "It's a 100% in all the subjects" (Felix smiles extremely wide)

"No it wasn't, it was 95% in English, 89% in chemistry 90% in psychology, 80% in history, 65% in physics, 68% in computer technology, anddddd 30% in Maths." (Soobin said with a smirk as he walked in and sat next to me)

"Dang it...I thought you weren't coming today" (Felix mumbled)

"Why did you arrive so late?"
(I asked Soobin)

"Oh I was late because of my brothers....they got up late and didn't prepare their food, clothes, projects or anything. So I had to make everything for them"

"Aw what a caring brother. What happened to your mom. Why didn't she help you to prepare everything for today?"

"She took up a job as a baker"

"For real? I didn't know she was into baking." (I tilted my head)

"Well, she quit her old job because the payment was low and she wanted to do something she loved doing. And that was baking."

"Oh That's nice. And What do you Love doing?"

"Spending time with you (Soobin said without hesitation) "Let's go out tonight? I want to treat you to dinner"

"Aw That would be lovely" (I said with a smile)

"I want to come with you guys too!"
(Felix said excitedly as he overheard us)

"Wait, If Felix is going, then I want to join too." (Yeongho said while pouting)

"No! You two aren't coming! This is A Date between Me and Y/n."
(Soobin explained)"Why are you always after us?"

(I chuckled)

"Fine! What time will you two come back?"
(Yeongho asked, curiously)

(Soobin shrugged)
"I don't know, Maybe Me & Y/n will spend the night at my house"

(My eyes widened but Yeongho's exploded)
"No!! No!! No!! You two will not stay together! I forbid it. I swear to God, SOOBIN I WILL-"

(The teacher entered the class)

"Yeongho, Do you have something to say?" (The teacher tilted her head)

(Yeongho stood still, not moving at all)

"Did you do your presentation?"
(The teacher raised her eye brow)

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
(Yeongho looked at the ceiling)

"Very well then. DETENTION AFTERCLASS" (The teacher glared at him)

(Yeongho bowed and sat down. He glared at soobin)

(Soobin looked down and smirked)

(I whispered to Soobin)
"You were kidding when you said that we were gonna spend the night together, right?"