Part 1

Imagine that Kathir and Mullai got married in a very unforeseen circumstances.... 

Both were not happy with their marriage... They have their own life goals that they wish to achieve... For Kathir the marriage is just a ritual done to convince his parents...... For Mullai she just accepted the fate as she was an orphan.... She has nobody to speak on her behalf... The rich man offered her to marry his son, as he knows this girl with culture can help to turn his son into a new leaf and be more responsible......

Lets see how they get on with their life and what happens when they start to realise that marriage or life is not only about goals & achievements but pure love...

K: Mullai......

M: Sollunga Kathir....

K: Namakku nadantha kalyanam just oru formality.... We both are still young, neraiya achive paandrathukku irukku....... So we will lead life as friends until we achieve something in life..... 

M: Hmmmm.....

K: Hmm na?

M: Neenga soldra maathiri ethukuren..... 

K: Nee ethukithu thaan aaganum..... Till I come up in life, namakku nadantha kalyanam paathi nee pechi edukave koodathu.... Understand!!!

M: Understood.... Naan paathukuren.....

K: Ennaiye purinjikithathukku thanks..

M: Ithu purinjikarathu ille, but enakkum life leh goals and dreams irukku.... Enakkum achieve paananum nu aasai irukku....

K: Okay that is your wish, good night....

Both went to bed as complete strangers... 

But as time went by, both of them started sharing talks and about their daily life....

K: Mullai!!!! Mullai!!!

M: Enna Kathir? Enna aachi? Ethukku ippadi kaathitu vaaringe?

K: Enakku promotion kedachirku........ 

M: Super Kathir..... COngratulations....

K: Sweet vaangirken..... Eduthukko.....

M: Thank you Kathir

K: Naan nenaicha maathri, life leh naan munnare arambichiten....

M: Good for you Kathir......

K: Inikki naan romba santhoshama iruken......

M: Romba naal kaaprom inikki unga mugathula naan santhoshatha paakuren.....

K: Aama Mullai..... Ennaku inikki romba santhoshama irukku... I feel so excited....

M: I am happy for you Kathir.... Unga hardwork ethume vin poogale..... 

K: Yes Mullai.........

M: Naama oru bike ride poitu vaaralama?

K: Ille Mullai ennakku veliya konjam vella irukku..... I have to meet someone important..... Varathukku late aagum... Un kitte ithe solla thaan vaanthen......

Kathir left Mullai..... And she was so dissapointed with him........

Days pass like this and both were living their own life, they have forgotten that their legal husband and wife... They were living a life as though they were just like friends and as housemates....

Without realising Mullai had fallen for Kathir... She wants to lead a happy life with him.... She understands that he is definitely perfect match for her.....