It's a cat-human

Why did I choose Architecture again. Ughh" Win slumps in his chair as he is overworking again this week. They better give me a rise, I'm not getting paid enough for the shit I do Win mumbles to himself as he starts working on a new project along with his teammate Nani the only person who stayed to help Win. After a few hours of trying to make the blueprint of the client's inputs and suggestions, Win hears thunder outside before there's a blackout.  He was so into the work that the sudden power cut made him startled "Win, there seems to be a blackout it's pouring outside. Let's go home before it gets worse" Nani says coming behind his chair. "Yeah, you're right. Let's get going" Win agrees and they both along with a few employees in the company leaves. "Drive safe, Win" Nani shouts as he gets to his car "You too bro" Win shouts back even though they are literally beside each other. They laugh at their craziness, Nani is one of his close friends in the company. They became good buddies as they joined the company the same year. Win starts his white Mercedes-Benz, the peaks of working in an architecture profession for 8 years that too in a reputed company is that they pay you crazy if you do amazing work and for Win, it's his passion and cars are his passion too he just loves cars. He starts this beauty and heads home, as it is pouring and the crazy traffic "Did everyone in the city decided to go home at the same fucking time?" Win curses after being stuck in the traffic for 30 mins, It's close to 11 PM now. He's almost home now, just a few turns and he can sleep on his smooth soft fluffy bed after a hectic day Win says to himself.

"HOLY SHIITT!!" Win screams hitting the brakes hoping he didn't kill the cat that appeared out of the blue. He gets out of the car not caring about the heavy rain "Please don't die, please don't die" Win chants searching for the said cat, he was sure he saw it here. Win searches around the area, running his hand in hair out of frustration and he hears a "Meow" from the back he turns to the source of the sound and he almost trips on what he sees. The cat was curling into a ball on Win's car probably because of the heavy rain "Poor cat. God knows for how long it is out here". Win's heart melts when the cat purrs again weakly. But this has never happened before, he does like animals he's just scared of them you see animals are pretty unpredictable they could just come at you out of nowhere that is the sole reason he is scared of them, yeah. That has changed at this moment when he saw that poor cat, he doesn't think twice there's no need to. Win picks up the cat carefully making sure to not scare it away because for fuck's sake he can't run around to catch the cat in these streets and he's successful at that. Win wraps the cute thing into a t-shirt that was in his car and turns on the heater to make it warm also for himself as he was drenched in rain for quite some time now and heads home.

On his way home Win buys some cat food, milk to feed the cat it's probably hungry too. He reaches home after thirty minutes or so and he takes a quick hot bath, after giving the cat a bath too it was strangely quiet and looked like it was enjoying the bath. Don't cat hates bath? Because the water is warm and it has been in the cold rain for so long it could be that Win thinks to himself. He leaves the cat food and milk that he brought before going to shower. Win tries to dry the cat, it's calm again "What an obedient cat you are" Win says to the cat and the cat purrs oh so cutely and rubs its head to the towel that Win is holding in his hand and he melts again, its as if the cat can understand what he's talking. But all of his thoughts left his brain once he sees the exquisite beauty that is in front of his eyes. The cat has blue eyes with black pupils, its fur is white mostly, hands and legs of tortilla and slowly gets a brown at its paws, same with its face and tail. 

Win stares at the cat for a few minutes now, mouth wide open absolutely stunned at its beauty. He comes out of this stance once the cat walks forward tilting its head and goes "Meow" there Win melts for the third time that night. "WOW, you're beautiful and that would be an understatement," Win says to the cat, and it jumps onto Win's lap getting comfortable. Win does the only thing he thinks he should, he pets it slowly moving his hand delicately as if its fur is going to get destroyed if he does anything wrong. Looks like the cat is loving it and it is on the verge to sleep and Win yawns at that. "It's getting pretty late. Let's head to sleep," Win says picking up the cat carefully. "Where are you going to sleep tho?" Win asks the cat stopping midway to the bedroom as if it can talk back. The cat rubs its face on Win's arms and goes "Meoww" as if it's answering that it just wants to sleep in his arms. "You will sleep with me?" Win replies as though he understood what the cat was trying to say "That's good because it's cold outside, you cant sleep on the floor and I'm scared to leave you on the sofa I don't want to wake up to a messed up condo" Win says already walking towards the bed and the cat yawns and gets more comfortable in Win's arms. Win lies down on the bed pulling the duvet and cuddling the cat to keep it warm and dozes off to sleep.