Off to school, ab hain cool

The princes were 7 years old, which meant that they were soon bieng sent to the Gurukul, where they will learn many things, Even though it was heart-breaking for the parents, it was necessary.

Kids usually made friends when they entered the gurukul, but the sons of Dashrath were friendly enough to have made friends even before that.

Karan, who was the son of one of the advisers in Dashrath's court, was just 2-3 months younger to the princes, and was like another brother to them.

Trishala, Daughter of Minister Sumantra, was an year younger to the princes. Even though she was the daughter of a minister, the daashirathis treated her like a younger sister they never had. They did have an elder sister, but even she dint visit them often, and she was way TOO older to them, but they still loved her very much, nevertheless.

And, Now came Alya, whose father was a very rich businessman, and thus had direct connections with the king. Alya had come along with her Dad, satyavan, during on one those visits to the palace, and had immediately struck a bond of siblings with the twins, after which her visits became quite often. Alya was the same age as of Trishala, just a week younger to her.

Alya and Trishala considered The sons of Dashrath as their Elder brothers, and Used to call them bhaiyya, trishala even considered Karan as her own Bhaiyya, but Alya and Karan, umm, well.....

WE NEED A SHIP NAME FOR THEM!!!

Even Karan used to call Ram and Bharat as 'Bhaiyya' , but never got that elder bro feeling for the twins. He was just best friends with them.

The coming day was the 'Upanayanam' or 'Vodugu' of the Princes of Ayodhya, after which they will be gone to gurukul, along with these friends of theirs.

**************

Ram was sitting calmly on the couch, his three brothers surrounding him, Shatrughan's chin on his Right shoulder, Bharat's head on his left shoulder, and Lakshman's head on his lap.

"May I ask what happened?" Ram broke the very comfortable silence, as he suspected that his brothers will nicely fall asleep if they stayed like that for some more while.

"What what happened?" Lakshman asked, lifting his head a little bit.

"Nahi, aaj bhaiyya pe bahut pyaar aa raha hai, Kya hua?" Ram asked in a playful tone

"None of your business...... Our bhaiyya, our wish....... Aapka khud par jitna hakk haina, usse bhi jyaada hakk humara hain, So dont question that, Ok?" Lakshman said, to Ram chuckled

"THAT WASNT A JOKE!!" 3 of them roared in unison, to which Ram pressed his smile

"Aree, obviously it wasnt a joke..... Jaanta hoon main......and you know what Laksh, You were right.... Your right on me is first and foremost....." Ram said, to which the other 3 agreed

Of course, He was their Prabhu shri Narayan, and they were his devotees in form of brothers, and for god, his devotees are always first and foremost. Even though unaware, that was the ultimate truth.

"Little bit nervous, aur kuch nahi bhaiyya....... And you know naa, when we are nervous, its always YOU who help us....." Bharat said, to which Saumitras nodded

"Come on guys, There is nothing to be nervous about...... We are going to gurukul, not that maa pitaji are abandoning us in a far away place without food and water...... There will be many people who will care for us, just like parents........" Ram said, but shatrughan nodded his head in 'No'

"We are not worried for that, bhaiyya.......  We have you, and when we have you, we are not worried for our well being..." The younger saumitra said, to which Ram smiled