(✿◠‿◠)

The light, the loud noise of fans cheering, singing along, clapping, basically anything fans would do in a concert. There he is, standing in the middle of the stage with his happy and proud face, sweats covering his whole body, panting because of his performance. Wonho relaxed his breath while saying some words to WENEE, preparing for his final performance of the day.

"I wanna thank all the staff that working so hard here and thank you guys for coming here, thank you for always supporting me. WENEE!! SARANGHAMNIDA!!" Wonho believes that he is blessed to have WENEE who supports him from the start, not caring about any past rumors about him.

After a couple of seconds, the WENEED song began playing, and all WENEE started cheering and waving their lightstick. It became a light blue ocean. Wonho starts singing his song with his masculine yet sweet voice, and the fans start singing together with him.

Feeling a little lost from this broken world

I miss the memories with you

I met you end of summer

Seems like it's been forever

You know I can't live without you

While singing, he walked in the fan's direction and sometimes sat in front of them. Waving his hand along with them and passed the mic for them. Wonho always loved his fans.

'Cause we need each other

Like stars and the night sky

Shining so bright yeah

We'll light up the night

'Cause we need each other

And you're my only one

You keep me alive

Promise to hold you so tight

Yeah I'll never let go

Oh I promise you

Oh you and I

Oh forever and ever

The chorus part was one of the best parts of the song. Many fans would get emotional at that part. (A/N: just my excuse to tell you guys that always get emotional at that part :") ). Truth be told, his whole song is meaningful, especially WENEED. It's a song that is specifically dedicated to his fans.

Even in the darkest times

You were the one pulling me through

My all and everything oh

And every piece of you

Will light up my universe

Wonho is looking at his fans who fill the auditorium, waving their lightstick, posters, supportive words, and even a meme of him. He looked from corner to the other corner, from another row to another row, until he spotted the last and the highest row. There he finds a group of people, he's not sure how many people stood there, but he's sure that there's only them in the last row waving their lightstick. Because of his curiosity, Wonho squinted his eyes, and for his luck, the lightstick helped him count, 1..2.., Wonho eyes widened when he finished counting. It was six.

'Cause we need each other

Like stars and the night sky

Shining so bright yeah