Chapter 1

My country is divided into group a higher and lower simply , people of poor and rich society and this is where I live in poor society .

I , Mikaela but just call me mika ,was just doing my part time work in this shoes shop as a employee who show shoes too customer help them wear it and also repairs and clean shoes for them in exchange of money but not only this but I have other jobs too like waiter in a big restaurant , a management employee in a big hotel and Soo Soo I'll tell later .

I have to do so many jobs for my ill sister to pay her medical fees and also for my demon family who snatch my money , I have to hide my money because of that sometimes .

My father hates me and he beats me too, Simply because I'm not his blood related child cause I am a child of a foreign man my mother once sleep with few days before her marriage , and now she's not alive through she only left behind a lovely girl who is my sister but she is now suffering from a life threating disease.

Having all these thoughts I was sitting in Counter where I repairs and clean shoes , many customers were in the line .

Then suddenly someone put there foot with shoes on, on my little table and he told me to quickly clean them

.
.
.
.
(Few minutes earlier)
Our top was going through his destiny in the car toward his urgent meeting when suddenly the car stopped. His name was yuichiro weltson.

*knock - knock*
"(car window opening ) what is it "

" sir I think that we have to stop the car here" the driver forced a smile.

"And why is that"

" Sir , this car is not working properly and there's no petrol in it . So I wanted to take this car to the garage or Petroleum near here ."

" sigh , what a troublesome thing . now I will be late for the meeting and I can't even buy a car around here . " Yes, yuichiro was around this area where live the Poor's so there was really no things which was his preference.

getting out of the car yuichiro was standing on the roadside with his manager who was also with him , his driver was asking around to the people there about the garage and petroleum.

the driver run toward both of them " sir those people told me that there's petroleum near here ."

" hmmmm , so we have to push the car to get there , right? " yuichiro said

"yes sir !"

" ok then, both of you do your best."

" whatt!!" both driver and manager exclaimed.

"what you thought I would help you hmpp dream on . Now go and do your job I will give you extra money."

" Wahhh , yes sir " both of them happily March toward their task whip yuichiro and walking on the footpath . Walk freely their he didn't check where he was walking and *spat* he step on poop .

" How the hell is these disgusting thing on the footpath , tsk know I have to change my shoes. Hey come over here ."

" What is it , sir " his manager came forward .

" do we have extra shoes "

" Hmmm , I think we have but I am not fully sure wait a second ." the driver quickly opened the car backside and rampage through here and there . Finally he the black colour boots which was covered in dust for remaining there long time.
" Sir I found the boots but it's covered in dust"

"hmm let me wear it for now, I can't handle these shoes that I am wearing now ."

Wearing the dusty shoes they walked a little and reach to the petroleum. Yuichiro saw a little shoe shop so he entered there .

There is saw a little blonde polishing shoes so he went there directly.

(Mika Pov)

Having all my thoughts someone suddenly put their shoes on the table . (for detail I was sitting on the ground on a little table and had a little big table in front of me.)
I said with a fake smile "Sir I'll clean your shoes but could you be in the line there are others who came before you "

"Huh why would I be in a line with those commoners"

"But sir other customers will be angry too"

" I don't care , first I was not going to come in this small place but I have to come here because of something argent, driver call the owner and tell him this" he said.

'What an attitude , I think he is someone newbie in the business and he's acting like a billionaire who is a ceo of a very big and famous company , hmppp' I thought .

Suddenly the owner came in and he told me to clean his shoes first, quickly if I don't want to loss my job.Then I said with a fake smile on face "Mister could you first remove your shoes then I'll clean it "

"hey I don't have a time for that now hurry up and clean them otherwise I'll tell the owner to fries this useless person like you " he said with a strean voice .

I was so angry and don't know why, I just glared at him 'hmmp' a little and started clean his shoes , I didn't started a argument because if the owner fired me then what will I do

.And this is how our first meet was which I think it as a bad luck but I don't know that this bad luck will even showed in every place I work and it's happened that now i think of him as a annoying enemy . And of course this bad luck will not go away easily , this bad fate take us to the limit of living together with my not so called a new family. When my stepmother give me away as the substitute of my sister and for money too.