004. bloodlust

004.
BLOODLUST

   A COUPLE HOURS AFTER FAYE HADLEY HAD GOTTEN HOME, she was now sat on her bed, curling her hair in the mirror as she as getting ready for the party in an hour or so. She'd invited Allison round to get ready with her, although they'd only been friends for a couple days, it seemed as if they knew eachother already.

"So, what do you think about this shirt?" Allison asked, prancing out of Faye's walk-in wardrobe with a white shirt against her body, dancing around as Faye laughed.

"It looks great, maybe with that jacket?" Faye replied, referring to her jacket that was sprawled on the chair, Allison hummed, before picking it up and trying it on, looking in the mirror with a bright smile on her face.

"Would you mind if I wore this for the night? I'll give it back at the end, I promise." Allison asked, and Faye just shrugged it off.

"Keep it. It looks better on you, anyways."

"Faye, you can't be serious. No, I can't take that from you." Allison denied, and Faye chuckled a laugh.

"It's fine, Allison. I can just get my dad to buy me a new one. You can have it." Faye told her, and Allison squealed, before jumping towards Faye and giving her a hug before yelling in pain as the curlers burnt her arm. The two girls began laughing, lying on the Hadley's bed.

Allison looked up at Faye from where she was on her back, though when a knock was heard from the other side of the door, the two friends attention had been switched to it opening, revealing an exhausted David Hadley, who leant against her wall.

"You kids alright? I've gotta run some paperwork for this weekend, so I can't give you a ride to your little party. I'll see you tomorrow." He spoke, and before Faye could even answer and tell him Scott were picking them up, the door had slammed shut. Faye frowned, trying to remember the last time she'd actually spoken to her father without him getting angry or just leaving half way through. Allison had noticed her shift in. behaviour, furrowing her brows.

"You okay?" She asked, though Faye had just simply nodded. "Okay, I'm going to the bathroom, be back in a sec." She added, before standing up and walking into Faye's on-suite.

The Hadley sighed, turning off her curlers and lying back to check her phone, before noticing a bunch of messages flooding in from Stiles Stilinski. He'd gotten her number off Scott, and needed to tell her about what he suspected she was turning into.

STILES
FAYE
FAYE COME OVER
I know you're probs still pissed
about what i said, i wanted to
tell you that i'm sorry.
You're not easy or attention
craving
I mean idk that for certain yet
but from what you've come across
i don't think you are
But anyways, Scott's in a piss with
me so I'm hoping you'll be a
little more believing.
Just call me, please?