Shadow man

"The legend of the shadow man has gone from a Greek myth to a Greek legend. "my brother said in a grim tone

As I looked at his face, then I said innocently "is that true?"

My dad sadly walked in before he could tell me and he said "GO TO BED" in a stern tone he looked at me and my brother as we were in a bunk bed and we had a sad look on our faces "

Ok,ok 10 more minutes "my dad said in a calm sweet voice

"Yay "I exclaimed, though I was frightened i was also interested to know "what was the shadow man and how do you contact him" i said in queries tone

My brother looked scared and in his lying voice he said "I don't know..."

And without anything said he went to bed .I was baffled by his behavior but i was not going to stop until i find how not contact him. The next day we had some free time in the computer lab so i took the time to look up some time i got paper and a pen and started to wright notes and my teacher came around and saw me writing notes she came over and looker at my google search she was shocked the search bar read how to contact the shadow man? She asked in a nice tone "why are you looking this up?"

"Oh...i want to see if this is real" i said confidently

The teacher was trying to bring me down by saying "well don't get your hopes up" More like don't be silly those things are not real. That is what all the adults say, but they all know his real, they all know why they heard those noises when they were little. They all tried to tell their parents, not even their parents believed them. They can see him too, they just decide to shut their eyes at the thought of him. But i was determined to show them i was determined to make them see but first i needed him to come to me and that is what i was doing looking up i found the "Game" that was said to bring him to me and this game was called the midnight game it was a game you started at 12:00pm and you would end it at 3:00am it was a game to contact him but if i messed up if i did not follow the rules i could be stuck with this Demon and he would not leave me alone and that's what i was afraid of because on the website i went it said not try this at home and it had a warning on it the following game can insanity self-harm suicidal thoughts depression and other mental disabilities i did not care about any of it i wanted to meet him i wanted to see him and i was home in the matter of seconds it was a Friday so i gotta go home and do whatever i wanted to do the ritual but i had to weight i just got all the stuff for it ready salt candles clean my room did my chores and eat dinner watched a move and just like that 11:59pm i ran to my room and turned all the lights out in the house and i got there in the nik of time my brother was convinced i had already met insanity from my behavior the past two days i sat in front of the door to my room and performed the ritual you had to nook in the door three times say we welcome you four times and what for the door to open as i performed the last task "thank you for having me"

a grim voice said as a tall man walked into the room he was tall and had a top hat on a black coat and no other fetchers i could make out in the game it said you can only hear him but i saw him in the flesh he was right there in front of my eyes he said "you did not follow the rules"

"NO NO NO NO !" i said in a panic

"I read the rules i followed the directions "I said

"Did you light a candle?" That was it. I did not light the candle. My mom walked in and turned on the light. I was just sitting there in silence crying. All I know now is that I am never truly alone.