- Lesburgs Lair -

The girl walked briskly along the dimly lit corridor. Her movement was quick, full of hurry and urgent need. Her dark cloak flew after her as she turned an sharp corner and continued on towards yet another one. It seemed that she was trying to get out of a corridor maze but the girl knew exactly where she was going. When she reached the end of this corridor she knocked on the door in front of her. The wood was clearly made out of oak and the detail was well and neatly done. The black paint seemed to be chipping of bit by bit until the woods natural color showed up. A little window just above the girls mouth opened. Two black and angry eyes gleamed through it.
"What business?" a mans voice asked from behind the door. His eyes inspected the darkly dressed girl carefully. The girl rolled her dark brown eyes at him.
"Let me in Grub, I have news" she said. Her voice was melodious but it was full of dark secrets the man behind the door couldn't imagine.
"Right away miss!" he said hurriedly grabbing for his keys. As he fiddled with the door lock, he finally managed to unlock the door and opened it widely open for the girl. She smiled and from her pocket produced a small penny. She stretched out her hand and dropped it neatly into a cup at Grubs table.
"Good lad" she said and was off again. This time there weren't as many twists and turns in the corridor, just a few until she finally came upon two great big doors. Her eyes gleamed from the torchlight as she inspected them. A small smile forming on her pale yet beautiful face. She thrust out her hand again and the black curls that were her hair fell down. The girl smiled and gently but loudly knocked on the door.
"Come in" came a raspy and husky voice from behind the doors called. The girl smiled even wider and slowly pulled the doors open. "Ah Clara, you finally decide to show up then?" he asked.
"My lord Lesburg" Clara gave a small and respectful bow. "I came tonight to insure of all the news I found out about the girl"
Lesburg looked down carefully at Clara. He was wearing a long robe that went down to his feet and dragged several centimeters behind as he walked. It was colored blue and dark red, hinted with golden outlines.
"Well don't keep the news in then Clara, why don't we sit down and have some wine?" he asked gesturing towards a small table with two chairs. There were two glass wines, a wine bottle and a flower pot full of blood red roses. Clara smiled but shook her head.
"I'm afraid I can't my lord, this news is quick and I must be off after I tell you" she said, putting her words in a sentence carefully and kindly. Lesburgs mouth formed into a disapproving line but he sighed.
"Very well then, tell me Clara what do you know of the girl?" he asked.
"My elemental scouts had found her. She lives in a small town called SummerPlains, it's tiny practically the size of your lair my lord, but here's the catch. She lives with her adoptive parents, not knowing anything about her powers what so ever" Clara explained. Lesburg smiled, this was better than anything he expected. To find the girl and kill her, but now that she even doesn't know about her powers is going to be just too easy.
"So why don't we go to those SummerPlains and get her?" Lesburg asked. Clara hesitated.
"Well that's the question isn't it?" she said. "My lord, your daughter, Ferocity has escaped her bedroom last night and joined the light" Clara explained. Lesburg got to his feet immediately at the mention of his daughters name.
"What did you say?" he bellowed.
"We have tried to find her but she fled fast taking two of your best horses" Clara sighed. "There was nothing we could do to stop her" she said. Lesburgs gaze was scary. It was like he was watching through her whole body into her soul.
"But you said she joined the light?" he asked. Clara nodded.
"I have tried everything that's in my power to try and find her, but she is just, gone" Clara said. Lesburg was still silent, he didn't say a word nor did he move. Clara looked up to see her lord watching her carefully, before a small smile came onto his face.
"And what will she do in the light side?" he wandered out loud.
"She- she's gone to find the girl my lord" Clara said. Lesburgs eyes widened in mock surprise.
"And what will she do with the girl?" he sighed. Clara looked over at him confused. Lesburg flashed her a smile.
"I think she might try and help her or something" Clara asked.
"That's exactly what Ferocity will do. She will try and help the girl her father is trying to find and kill. That's the kind of girl Ferocity is Clara" Lesburg smiled. "Now, what I want you to do is gather more of your warriors and place all around those SummerPlains, we can't afford to let the girl escape" Lesburg instructed. "Once you have that done, come back and tell me the other news about the girl and Ferocity. Don't leave them unguarded" Lesburg said. Clara nodded.
"It will be done my lord" she said and turned around bringing her cloak with her in a swift brush. She walked out of Lesburgs throne room and back down the corridor. Her hand was resting softly on the hilt of a sword she held in it's sheath. A stone that had a small mist moving inside it gleamed as the fire light flew on it, it was time.