Let the War Begin

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment Comet" Clara said as she looked down on the SummerPlains city below them. She stood on a high hill, with her most loyal warrior at her side.
"You will get revenge Ma'am" Comet said. Her eyes shining from underneath her clock. Clara nodded. Her brown hair fell on her shoulders practically touching her elbow.
"Lord Lesburg... he'll be proud" Clara said. "I will capture the girl, and I will capture Ferocity and bring them back to him" she blurted out. There was a sudden thirst in her voice that even Comet didn't recognice. A sudden hunger in her eyes. For revenge. Clara turned around. She started to walk down the hill and as she did she touched every low hanging branch with the tip of her fingers. The old dry wood immediately caught on fire and the flames started dancing up, making the dry brown leaves suffer from the sudden heat. Clara didn't flinch as the flames engulfed her, forming a huge wall of fire between her and Comet. Only a true elemental spirit can touch a flame and not be bothered by it at all. It was in their blood.

-

"I still think this is all some sort of weird joke" Stitch muttered. She, Katie and James were huddled in a corner outside on the porch. They were talking quietly, under their breaths as to make sure than Andy and Ferocity could not hear them.
"What Joke could it be Stitch? We can control the elements. I mean, you saw what Ferocity could do right?" Katie said. She looked at the crumbled rock not too far away from them. The grass was getting dry and the muddy surrounding was becoming pretty hard too. Hard enough for them to walk without clumping into it. James nodded slightly. He stood tall, awkwardly folding his hands and his face wore a look of anxiety. His eyes kept darting around the clearing, as if expecting to see some predator around. A hooded predator with gleaming yellow eyes.
"Still weird. I mean, does it mean that my mom can control the elements too?" Stitch asked.
"Your real mom..." Katie said trailing off. Stitch's real mother was always a tough conversation topic to tackle. It always didn't make sense to the girl, why on earth a mother with a happy healthy small daughter would just abandon her in a home and disappear never to be found again.
"Yeah. I guess" Stitch said looking out at the river.

There was an awkward moment of silence as Katie and James exchanged a look while Stitch kept her eyes averted of them. When it came to being friends with Katie and James. Well... lets just say you never ceased to feel like the third wheel. "Okay so what do we do now? Stay here or go home?" Stitch asked. "We have to have a game plan- oh my god" she breathed. Her eyes widened as they focused on a small flickering flame on the other side of the river. The flame began to grow bigger and bigger until James and Katie could see it too, above the trees.
"ANDY! FEROCITY!" Stitch yelled. There was the nose of hurried running footsteps coming from the hut and out onto the porch. A confused Andy looked at a frightened Stitch until Ferocity grabbed his arm and pointed. A small gasp escaped his mouth until his hand flung at the river sending a giant wave at the dancing flames. "What the hell?!" Stitch asked.
"Into the car. NOW!" Ferocity commanded grabbing the car keys from the windowsill. The young three teens, Andy and Ferocity got into James' car. Ferocity sat in the drivers seat and put in the keys, turning the sideways trying to make the engine go back to life. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU START THIS THING?!" she yelled.
"I got an averted car! Turn them the other way" James told her.
"That. Needs to be reported" Ferocity said turning the keys the other way. The red car roared to life, sounding like an old old truck and Ferocity slowly started to budge the car out of the clearing.